BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica R.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I read that it was a good dupe of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Well, the wand is a good dupe for the other wand. The formula? Not so much. The formula on this was clumpy and didn’t have a lot of staying power on my lower lash line. Maybe snag this for the wand to use in a different mascara. I’ll stick to paying the extra money for the Too Faced mascara, personally.
Cheri G.
Royersford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you need to add length to your lashes? This is the mascara to do it!  I've used those expensive two step fiber mascaras to add length and Scandaleyes makes them just as long with half the work and a third of the price. The black is truly black so great for a smokey eye.
yamel P.
Branson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fue el primer rimel que yo use cuándo empeze a usar maquillaje y la verdad es que ahora me doy cuenta de que había muchos que eran mucho mejores que ése y yo creía que ese era muy bueno. El cepillo no absorbe tanto producto y eso hace que las pestañas no te queden con tantos grumos, eso es algo que me gusto de este producto. Y es muy económico. Suerte
Jenn H.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had originally tried this product for free in exchange for my opinion when it first came out. I have consistently used, repurchased, and recommended it since! I like the texture and ease of application. Before this product, I didn't use mascara daily because I always got clumps or smears. This performs better than high end products I've tried.
Kimberly` N.
Gladwin, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Bought this from my local drug store, I'll start off with some positivity. The color is amazing. I bought black, and it covers my eyelashes really well. It fans my eyelashes out and gets plenty volume. However. I hate the spoolie/brush. Its hard and hurts. It is super clumpy even when I apply one coat. It flakes off and gets all over my face..
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is my go-to mascara from the drugstore. It coats the lashes beautifully every single time and takes a while to use up which is super great. I especially love this to coat my bottom lashes. They make them so long and don't clump up which is great.
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was really disappointed in this product. The brush looks really similar to the Better than Sex but any sort of moisture and forget it! I got myself in the eye, then my eye watered a bit and it was everywhere!!! I had to redo most of my eye makeup. Haven't tried the waterproof version but this wasn't even slightly resistant.
Amya P.
This mascara is inexpensive and does exactly what it says it will. It makes your eyelashes look amazing and doesn’t clump easily. It builds easily and is great for beginners in makeup. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my lashes long and thick 😍😍i got this on sale somewhere i use it all the time and its a dupe for the better then sex mascara :) i love how it coats every lash and makes your eyes pop i love this brand every ends this mascara
Zulema M.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my springvoxbox and i love it. I would like to know if this mascara is also available in waterproof?
Alixandrea W.
South Shore, KY
Does anyone with oily skin know if this smudges under the eyes?
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
What is your favorite mascara? How does this one rate in comparison?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
What is your favorite mascara?
Laia G.
Canon City, CO
Is this mascara good? I mean I love Rommel London but I want to try this out but don't know if its good.