BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica R.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I read that it was a good dupe of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Well, the wand is a good dupe for the other wand. The formula? Not so much. The formula on this was clumpy and didn’t have a lot of staying power on my lower lash line. Maybe snag this for the wand to use in a different mascara. I’ll stick to paying the extra money for the Too Faced mascara, personally.
Cheri G.
Royersford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you need to add length to your lashes? This is the mascara to do it!  I've used those expensive two step fiber mascaras to add length and Scandaleyes makes them just as long with half the work and a third of the price. The black is truly black so great for a smokey eye.
yamel P.
Branson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fue el primer rimel que yo use cuándo empeze a usar maquillaje y la verdad es que ahora me doy cuenta de que había muchos que eran mucho mejores que ése y yo creía que ese era muy bueno. El cepillo no absorbe tanto producto y eso hace que las pestañas no te queden con tantos grumos, eso es algo que me gusto de este producto. Y es muy económico. Suerte
Jenn H.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had originally tried this product for free in exchange for my opinion when it first came out. I have consistently used, repurchased, and recommended it since! I like the texture and ease of application. Before this product, I didn't use mascara daily because I always got clumps or smears. This performs better than high end products I've tried.
Kimberly` N.
Gladwin, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Bought this from my local drug store, I'll start off with some positivity. The color is amazing. I bought black, and it covers my eyelashes really well. It fans my eyelashes out and gets plenty volume. However. I hate the spoolie/brush. Its hard and hurts. It is super clumpy even when I apply one coat. It flakes off and gets all over my face..
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is my go-to mascara from the drugstore. It coats the lashes beautifully every single time and takes a while to use up which is super great. I especially love this to coat my bottom lashes. They make them so long and don't clump up which is great.
Amya P.
This mascara is inexpensive and does exactly what it says it will. It makes your eyelashes look amazing and doesn’t clump easily. It builds easily and is great for beginners in makeup. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my lashes long and thick 😍😍i got this on sale somewhere i use it all the time and its a dupe for the better then sex mascara :) i love how it coats every lash and makes your eyes pop i love this brand every ends this mascara
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
I usually have issues finding a decent mascara since my eye lashes are already very long, I just like how they look with the extra pop so at times I find it hard to find one that doesn't make me look too clownish but I have found I really enjoy this mascara.

The hour glass wand is a bit weird and sometimes I end up applying more than necessary because it can become hard to apply evenly, but it isn't a big enough issue to dislike this product.

It is indeed very long lasting and I only notice a bit of fall out after 10+ hours wearing it, which I'm sure is extremely common.

I also use the NON WATERPROOF one since I find the task of removing water proof mascara more of a hassle than it's worth.

Also, using the makeup remover sheets does a decent job of removing the mascara at the end of the day, but I find I absolutely have to wash my face afterword for complete removal.

It is very reasonably priced (less than 7 dollars) and I will continue using this product.
Julissa P.
Woodstock, IL
How long does it last?
Teresa B.
salem, VA
Would this be a good product for a preteen who is jus starting out with makeup?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
What is your favorite mascara?
Alixandrea W.
South Shore, KY
Does anyone with oily skin know if this smudges under the eyes?
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
What is your favorite mascara? How does this one rate in comparison?