Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#134 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

Photos (140)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
So I've been using this mascara for a long time now and it definitely has some pros and cons. I purchased this one at Walmart and the pricing is good. The packaging reminds me of a retro vibe and I thought I'd be in love with the brush but I found that I'm not so much in love with it after struggling a few times. My lashes naturally curl pretty close to my lid and I always end up with mascara where I don't want it. The formula is okay but is is kinda clumpy and the brush applies too much so you end up with it caked on and not doing really what you want. I find that they don't really look like false lashes or really lashes for that matter.

I do like it for days when I just want more products but most days I seem to want to have a "my lashes but better" look. This doesn't deliver that too much. I wish the formula was a bit easier to work with and didn't get so clumpy. Also there is enough fallout for me to have to check throughout the day that my under-eyes don't look like I've gotten a black eye. My 6-year-old niece saw me and said "you have black stuff under your eye." Brutal but honest and I can't walk around all the time looking in the mirror.

Fun for some situations but not the best for everyday.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Whitinsville, MA
All lashes up to this mascara!!! I have naturally LONGGGG eyelashes which I LOVE but it's extremely hard finding a mascara that plays nice with my eyelashes!!! I've had to throw out countless tubes of mascara because they simply would not work with my lashes! Previous to finding this gem, I was using Lancome Hypnose which worked well. But in a pinch I had to purchase a drugstore mascara, Rimmel Scandeleyes, so let's just say I will be $15 richer monthly from here on out!!! Scandaleyes completely blew away any of my prior mascara purchases!!! Thank goodness I no longer dread mascara application time anymore!
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best mascara that I have ever used. I got it for free in my Influenster vox box, and now I refuse to buy anything else. I can get this at Ulta for under $7 and it thickens and lengthens my lashes. Sometimes it takes a few minutes longer to dry than other mascaras, but it is worth it because of the amazing look afterwards. If you want your eyelashes to look like you've got extensions in, this is your product. No clumps at all! It also comes in a waterproof option, which is also just as great as this one. I would recommend to anyone, definitely a 10/10.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Clementon, NJ
This mascara really makes your lashes look much longer and fuller. So if that's the look you're going for, this will do the trick. However, sometimes the lashes appear fake or dirty. Another con to this product is that it is so aggravating to remove. Sure, you can use makeup removal products, or a soft tissue / cotton ball, but it's a hassle. I'd rather stick to another brand at this point. If you're going on a first date or nice event, and looking to make a great impression, this is a great mascara. I don't recommend it for everyday, casual use, though.
erikka m.
erikka m.
Jonesboro, AR
This is the only mascara I use. I have tried high end department store brands & I always go back to this one. I have very sensitive eyes & this is the only one that doesn't irritate them. It is very thick so I swipe off some of it on a tissue then apply it. I love the brush design it really helps get all of my lashes. If I do get in a hurry & get it on my skin I just let it dry & remove with a q-tip it comes right off. I also love that it's carbon black like the blackest black it really makes your eyes pop.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Homestead, FL
I absolutely love the brush that comes with this mascara, I tend to be a fan of the typical spoolie-type bristles rather than the rubber ones that many come with now. The size of the brush in combination with the wet formula really separate and lengthen my lashes. The packaging is great, too. It does look very retro. My only complaint would be that since the formula is very wet, it takes a while to dry and I often get that awful transfer onto my lids when I open my eyes. Other than that, great mascara!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Tucson, AZ
This is by far my FAVORITE drugstore mascara, and may even rival some high end brands. I use it daily, and have recommended it to all of my friends. If you're looking for a rich, black coverage and volume, this is the one to go for! It can come out a bit clumpy, as if does give you the "retro glam" look it advertises, but it's easy enough to swipe the brush on the edge of the bottle to make sure you get a lighter coating. It gives my lashes a full, fanned out appearance with a nice curl!
Melody V.
Melody V.
Grapevine, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I don't think this is an "amazing" or "great" mascara. I bought it during an emergency and it continues to be an emergency mascara for me.

I'm an Asian and have shorter, sparse eyelashes so I like to buy mascaras that give me instant length and volume. I like to apply multiple coats of mascara to get the look I want and this mascara doesn't give me the ability to do that.

It takes forever to dry in between coats and doesn't really do much for length. I wouldn't buy it again.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bay City, MI
I received this mascara from a VoxBox, and I was super excited. I adore my lashes, so when I saw this, I was geeked out! After wearing it for a while, I did notice that it made my lashes look thinner and more spidery. I did enjoy it how ever, it gives the lash a more natural look, which in the 80's (which is what this mascara is based off of) was the look you wanted. It does smear and smudge on me, so if I see this on a waterproof formula, you know I am going to give it a shot!!!
Kristie T.
Kristie T.
I haven't strayed from my familiar Mascara brand for 3 years! I decided to venture out some, and buy a new Mascara, one 3x cheaper than my current brand. I ordered this mascara and tried it out and instantly fell in love. The brush shape gives your lashes a lift. The brush doesn't clump and evenly coats each lash. It dries fast, no flaking, & no smudging. For a cheaper mascara, it really delivers on par with more expensive brands! Indefinitely recommend this product!
Julissa P.
Julissa P.
Woodstock, IL
How long does it last?
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
What is your favorite mascara? How does this one rate in comparison?
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
Kinder, LA
Does it really do what is said it will do???????
Alesia T.
Alesia T.
What is your all time favorite BRAND Mascara?
Laia G.
Laia G.
Canon City, CO
Is this mascara good? I mean I love Rommel London but I want to try this out but don't know if its good.