BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nina V.
It is a really great dupe for the mascara of better than sex. I do recommend this to people who want the better than sex mascara but can't afford or don't want to spend 1000dollars on it
Lizette I.
Palmdale , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a decent mascara for when you are in a pinch. It tends to flake and leaves little black flecks under your eyes if you wear it all day. Works better if you layer it or only plan on wearing it for a short time.
Gintare T.
Atlanta, Georgia
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara, first it's affordable, you can find it on sale and also use coupons, I always get extreme black and it last forever. You can build it, it makes your eyes pop out.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! I originally bought it because it was a dupe for Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara, and it works just as well. It makes my lashes look long and voluminous! Excellent mascara!
Micah G.
Lexington, KY
This is (in my opinion) the best mascara at the drugstore!! And, it is only $6!!! I would recommend this to anyone! It give full, black lashes. It is not too clumpy but not too spidery. This is a great product!
alejandra c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is supposed to give you a "falsies" look but it didn't give me that look. it's not a bad mascara but i found mine to be clumpy and im not sure if i would repurchase
Erin D.
i bought this after seeing it recommended on YouTube. Formula isn't anything special but isn't terrible. Brush is large and has an interesting shape. Lashes get coated but isn't especially volumizing or lenghtening. Not my favorite and would not repurchase.
Anahi C.
Tucson, AZ
Very clumpy formula, didn't meet my expectations I think it might be the weather that could contribute to my lashes sticking ? Not sure but probably will not buy again.
Karina T.
Corpus Christi, TX
I got this mascara because it was supposed to be volumising and water proof, i got it in black. This product really did not work out for me at all, the formula took very long to try and was constantly clumping up. when i wore it out and it was humid it would streak under my eyes. not a fan.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this mascara. It worked great and added volume and length to my lashes. The only problem I had was after I curled my lashes and applied mascara they didn't stay curled with this one
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this today in my voxbox, and I'm just dying to use it!! Should i be excited or is it not worth it?
Jennifer M.
Does this mascara flake off or cause smudging throughout the day?
Sabrina M.
Am I the only one who didn't need to use an eyelash curler??
Sienna L.
San Jose, CA
Does this mascara cause clumps?
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
How many coats of mascara are needed for fuller lashes