BY RIMMEL LONDON

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

Reviews (1912)
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
  • "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
  • "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
  • "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
  • "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Sonja A.
Maine
I really like the wand on this mascara but the formula isn’t great. It is far too wet. Most wet mascaras will dry down to something useable a week or two after its open but three months later and this is still way, way to wet. It definitely adds volume but not in a good way. It’s major spider leg lashes. It adds a little length but not much. I won’t repurchase.
Amanda V.
Beckley, WV
Love love love this mascara! I have always had extremely LONG eyelashes, but this mascara makes them look even more full and longer. I have tried almost every popular brand of mascara, and i have spent a pretty penny on a lot of those. This brand is affordable, doesn't irritate my eyes, and does its job. I highly recommend trying this mascara!
Nikki M.
This mascara is my new favorite! It gives my lashes extra volume and looks great with my brown eyes. It has replaced my old (expensive) mascara I would buy from Sephora. I love how cheap it is. I will definitely repurchase.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
So I've been using this mascara for a long time now and it definitely has some pros and cons. I purchased this one at Walmart and the pricing is good. The packaging reminds me of a retro vibe and I thought I'd be in love with the brush but I found that I'm not so much in love with it after struggling a few times. My lashes naturally curl pretty close to my lid and I always end up with mascara where I don't want it. The formula is okay but is is kinda clumpy and the brush applies too much so you end up with it caked on and not doing really what you want. I find that they don't really look like false lashes or really lashes for that matter.

I do like it for days when I just want more products but most days I seem to want to have a "my lashes but better" look. This doesn't deliver that too much. I wish the formula was a bit easier to work with and didn't get so clumpy. Also there is enough fallout for me to have to check throughout the day that my under-eyes don't look like I've gotten a black eye. My 6-year-old niece saw me and said "you have black stuff under your eye." Brutal but honest and I can't walk around all the time looking in the mirror.

Fun for some situations but not the best for everyday.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This mascara is my go-to mascara from the drugstore. It coats the lashes beautifully every single time and takes a while to use up which is super great. I especially love this to coat my bottom lashes. They make them so long and don't clump up which is great.
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
Was really disappointed in this product. The brush looks really similar to the Better than Sex but any sort of moisture and forget it! I got myself in the eye, then my eye watered a bit and it was everywhere!!! I had to redo most of my eye makeup. Haven't tried the waterproof version but this wasn't even slightly resistant.
sara s.
I don't like this mascara at all. It would transfer to my under eyes and it would clump up so bad. I don't know if I got a bad tube of something because it is one of the worst mascaras I have used. I wouldn't recommend it.
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
This mascara is EVERYTHING. I bought it as a dupe for Better than Sex and let me tell you this is better than better than sex. It doesn't flake the way BTS does, so by the end of the day it still looks flawless instead of making you look like a raccoon. The results are the exact same as BTS but it costs only $6.
Sheri K.
I saw this on YouTube as a dupe for my favorite mascara ... better than sex mascara ... it does do a pretty great job at mimicking the effect of this higher end product. I haven't needed to buy another better than sex mascara since . This one has kept me just as happy !
Jennifer B.
London, KY
I love this mascara. Always have great results with it. It's not expensive and lasts me long enough to feel like I got my money's worth! My lashes always look great with this mascara, I've never had trouble with them looking clumpy
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I received this today in my voxbox, and I'm just dying to use it!! Should i be excited or is it not worth it?
Jennifer M.
Does this mascara flake off or cause smudging throughout the day?
Angie R.
How long did this mascara last you?
Sabrina M.
Am I the only one who didn't need to use an eyelash curler??
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
How many coats of mascara are needed for fuller lashes