BY RIMMEL LONDON

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
  • "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
  • "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
  • "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
  • "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
  • "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
This is my absolute favorite mascara! It's my go to. I always use like 3 different mascaras and I always put this mascara on first and it does such a good job. It gives me length and makes my lashes fuller. I've been using this mascara since it came out and have not been disappointed by it. I will always by this mascara. I recommend this anyone that's wants a good drugstore mascara.
Megan W.
I like this mascara. To be completely honest though, it was a little bit clumpy. I do have long lashes and it did a great job of showing their length. It made the eye lashes clump together though. I would buy again, but I wouldn't say it is the best one I have used.
Chelsea C.
Pittsburg
I got this mascara at Target on sale for $1.17 and it also came with an eyebrow pencil, so I bought 2 packages. Sometimes it's a hit or miss if the mascara is very fanned out or if it gets clumpy (I think it gets clumpy only after days when I leave my mascara in my car). Overall I really like this mascara because it's very dark and thickening and I got it at a good price!
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
It's pretty great mascara for the price. It wasn't anything fancy but it didn't claim to be. I love the wand and it's shape the formula is good and doesn't clump too much but the formula of the mascara is pretty wet so take precaution. But it gives great lengths and volume to your lashes. Overall it's a great mascara and should definitely be considered if you're ballin on a budget.
Courtney F.
This is my absolute favorite mascara. I do find that you have to open it, and leave it for a couple weeks before it gets to the absolute best consistency. I've tried the other mascaras in this line and none of them compare to this one. Highly recommend!
Ari A.
San Marcos
This is a very wet mascara. The brush is huge which makes it kind of hard to use, but it works. It definitely makes my eyelashes thicker. My lashes are naturally long so I can't tell if it makes them significantly longer. I prefer this mascara when the formula begins to dry out a little. But other than that, this is a cheap mascara with lots of product
Amanda V.
Beckley, WV
Love love love this mascara! I have always had extremely LONG eyelashes, but this mascara makes them look even more full and longer. I have tried almost every popular brand of mascara, and i have spent a pretty penny on a lot of those. This brand is affordable, doesn't irritate my eyes, and does its job. I highly recommend trying this mascara!
Nikki M.
This mascara is my new favorite! It gives my lashes extra volume and looks great with my brown eyes. It has replaced my old (expensive) mascara I would buy from Sephora. I love how cheap it is. I will definitely repurchase.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
So I've been using this mascara for a long time now and it definitely has some pros and cons. I purchased this one at Walmart and the pricing is good. The packaging reminds me of a retro vibe and I thought I'd be in love with the brush but I found that I'm not so much in love with it after struggling a few times. My lashes naturally curl pretty close to my lid and I always end up with mascara where I don't want it. The formula is okay but is is kinda clumpy and the brush applies too much so you end up with it caked on and not doing really what you want. I find that they don't really look like false lashes or really lashes for that matter.

I do like it for days when I just want more products but most days I seem to want to have a "my lashes but better" look. This doesn't deliver that too much. I wish the formula was a bit easier to work with and didn't get so clumpy. Also there is enough fallout for me to have to check throughout the day that my under-eyes don't look like I've gotten a black eye. My 6-year-old niece saw me and said "you have black stuff under your eye." Brutal but honest and I can't walk around all the time looking in the mirror.

Fun for some situations but not the best for everyday.
sara s.
I don't like this mascara at all. It would transfer to my under eyes and it would clump up so bad. I don't know if I got a bad tube of something because it is one of the worst mascaras I have used. I wouldn't recommend it.
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I received this today in my voxbox, and I'm just dying to use it!! Should i be excited or is it not worth it?
Jennifer M.
Does this mascara flake off or cause smudging throughout the day?
Angie R.
How long did this mascara last you?
Sabrina M.
Am I the only one who didn't need to use an eyelash curler??
Faduma A.
Detroit, MI
Does this mascara fan out your eyelashes real well? or does it clump

Amazon