BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Crystal M.
Bronx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved how thick, long and full this mascara made my lashes. It's also really affordable, I think I got it for under $7 at CVS. It does transfer quite a bit though so if you've got small, hooded eyes like me this may not work for you.
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it just fine but I find it clumps easily. I comb out the clumps but it's a step I would probably still take if it didn't clump. Also I could have gotten a bad batch.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to mascara!! I really don't know why people don't rave about this more! It is seriously great. I have not found anymore mascara that compares to this so far. I highly recommend!! High-quality for a good price!
Alecia W.
Worcester, MA
I like this mascara and honestly rimmel seems to be what I use lately :) love that this one is a retro look. Sometimes I wish it didn't clump but if I do it right it's not to bad
Candice F.
Nicholasville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this a week ago to try out. I like it. It doesn't clump which is a plus for me. But it's not the best eyeliner I have ever used. But for the price it's pretty good.
Brooke G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I COULDNT GIVE THIS PRODUCTS ENOUGH STARS IF I TRIED! BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!!! This and scandal eyes will be the only mascaras I use! This product gives so much volume and length too! I'm obsessed and you will be too I promise:)))
Meaghan L.
Shelton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite drug store mascara. I layer this with my "better than sex," and it creates the perfect look. This mascara is best for anyone looking for volume!
Cinthia M.
This Mascara Is Amazing By Far one of my #1 Drugstore Products That are just so perfect it makes you lashesss so long and even 3d looking because it makes extra ones at the same time when applied it just makes your eyes stand out in have light brown eyes and this Mascara just makes them look almost honey so black tone pigmented, and just so wonderfully this is a must have .
Agustina G.
It gives you a fair amount of volume and length. At first it's just too wet and it goes everywhere, you need to give it some time until it becomes a bit drier and then you get the most out of it
Ashley W.
I bought the water proof mascara because I heard it was a dupe for the Better Then S** mascara from Too Faced and I can honestly say this was one of the worst mascaras I have ever put on my eyelashes. The actual applicator was nice the first few coats were great but as I tried to build up the volume it got spider like, clumpy, and I felt my top and bottom lashes sticking together. That's not even the worse part putting it on was easy it was the taking it off that was a nightmare. I tried everything to get it off and lost a good amount of eyelashes in the process. I would not suggest the water proof mascara I would try the regular version but honestly I'm to scared to even consider it after what I went through.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this today in my voxbox, and I'm just dying to use it!! Should i be excited or is it not worth it?
Jennifer M.
Does this mascara flake off or cause smudging throughout the day?
Sabrina M.
Am I the only one who didn't need to use an eyelash curler??
Sienna L.
San Jose, CA
Does this mascara cause clumps?
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
How many coats of mascara are needed for fuller lashes