BY RIMMEL LONDON #97 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ally H.
Fitzgerald , GA
The Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara is a great everyday mascara. Nothing crazy or over the top. It did give me some length, a bit of a lift and curl but was not over dramatic or spidery. There isn't a ton of product that comes out on the bristles
Jessica M.
Winona
Just started using this mascara and so far I love it!!! The brush is great and I don't experience any flakiness and it lasts throughout the day! I purchased this product at target - would purchase again!
Liliana H.
Sevierville, TN
I wanted to love it, but sometimes it works amazing and sometimes is just like too heavy, and forget about going near water, you will have raccoon's eyes, I use it like for the everyday and just try to finish it so I won't just throw it away.
Amanda R.
Crosby , TX
This is a really good mascara! It gives pretty good volume and doesn't flake! I'm surprised no one really talks about this. It lasts almost all day and the packaging is decent.
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
Makes my lashes long and thick 😍😍i got this on sale somewhere i use it all the time and its a dupe for the better then sex mascara :) i love how it coats every lash and makes your eyes pop i love this brand every ends this mascara
Yaritza T.
st george ut
This was my favorite mascara !! It not bad at all ! I bought this 2 times so I was a repeat user
It wasn't packed in a box or nun it was just in a plastic see thru so you won't open it. Yes I would buy this again I sumtimes mix my mascara
Crystal M.
Bronx
I loved how thick, long and full this mascara made my lashes. It's also really affordable, I think I got it for under $7 at CVS. It does transfer quite a bit though so if you've got small, hooded eyes like me this may not work for you.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
I received a Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam mascara in my #RoseVoxBox from Influenster.

I was confused at first. I wasn't sure why the wand is styled like so, but it works. I guess I feel like they intended to design it for the natural shape of the eye. No mascara applicator is ever the right length, shape, or size - but everyone always tries. No matter what mascara you are using, you always have to move it around and apply in sections. This particular shape almost makes it difficult to coat lashes evenly.

As for the confusion, I felt like my lashes looked spidery-like after the first time I tried using it. I'm a big mascara addict. I love ALL Clinique mascaras. Right now my current obsession is benefit's "they're real." I do like this mascara because it reminds me of my current favorite. You definitely get a deep, dark, dramatic look. I love thick full lashes. Although, I don't feel that it's as clump free as it claims.

p.s. my friend said she doesn't like it
Yazmin G.
Upland, CA
Love this mascara. One of the few that maintains the curl in my lashes. The brush allows for coating on all the lashes. Not a heavy or watery formula. Good price point. Makes bottom lashes look fuller and darker. Love that it makes my lashes look long and dark
Megan B.
This is my go-to mascara!! I really don't know why people don't rave about this more! It is seriously great. I have not found anymore mascara that compares to this so far. I highly recommend!! High-quality for a good price!
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I received this today in my voxbox, and I'm just dying to use it!! Should i be excited or is it not worth it?
Jennifer M.
Does this mascara flake off or cause smudging throughout the day?
Sabrina M.
Am I the only one who didn't need to use an eyelash curler??
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
How many coats of mascara are needed for fuller lashes
Faduma A.
Detroit, MI
Does this mascara fan out your eyelashes real well? or does it clump