BY RIMMEL LONDON

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

Reviews (1929)
Buy on kmart
  • "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
  • "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
  • "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
  • "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
  • "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Madeline M.
Holyoke
I really enjoy the length that this mascara adds to my lashes. I have full, long lashes as is, but this mascara really enhanced the length of my lashes. You can visibly tell the difference too. However, I am not the biggest fan of the wand... it has a really nice shape and a lot of bristles, but i feel it picks up too much product. With that being said, the extra product seems to clump my lashes together a little too much for my personal liking. It would probably work great for someone with shorter lashes.
Kayla T.
Waynesville, OH
I bought this because the brush is an hourglass shape (like the Loreal Lash Paradise). I wanted an even more affordable lash paradise and the differences are that this formula is much wetter. Therefore I find it gets on my eyelids much more and obviously takes longer to dry to add more coats. It does give a really nice volumized and lengthened set of lashes when multiple coats are applied. After a thick 2 coats it does get a smidge cakey but I think if you do multiple thinner coats you can get a pretty doe eyed look! Great price, great brush, just a little wetter of a formula!
Alexys c.
Evansville, IN
This is probably my favorite I've used, it has pro's and it has cons. I have thin short eyelashes and this makes it look like I'm wearing false lashes. You need to take your time with it because it goes on really thick and it can sometimes clump very slightly but for the price you can't beat it. #worththebuck
Abby M.
Ferndale, MI
This mascara takes way too long to dry! Every time I wear it, I get mascara on my brow bone within a few minutes. I am also not a fan of the way the brush is shaped (see photos), it takes longer to coat your lashes. Also notice the big glop of mascara that comes out on the end of the wand. I wouldn't purchase this mascara again.
Janet F.
Westover, WV
This product does ok. The brush is shaped bizarrely (at least, it does no favors for my lashes) and it leaves a lot of product on the lashes at the corners of my eyes and less in the middle. I usually have to fiddle a bit with the application because it tends to go on clumpy, no matter how hard I try for it not to. It definitely leaves you with a big lash look, but it takes a lot of finessing to achieve that look. Not the best every day product, but fun for parties.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a great mascara for the price! The formula is super black, and goes on without any clumping. However, it does go on very wet, so you have to make sure to be careful when applying or else it will get everywhere around your eyes. It also takes a few layers to build up the volume, and I find I have to go over with a clean, dry mascara brush to even out the product because it tends to cake on in certain areas and not others.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Every person has different lashes and different opinions when it comes to makeup. I personally did not like this mascara at all. I read many reviews that this was a dupe for two faced better than sex mascara and it was the opposite. This did nothing for my lashes. I tried making this work but I just couldn't. The price is not bad though, so if you really want to try it for your own opinion pick it up at Walmart. That is where the cheapest price is going to be.
Jess N.
I love the way this mascara makes my lashes look also love the brush and it’s easy to use but will not be purchasing again. If my eyes water for any kind of reason it gets in my eyes and burns which causes my eyes to water more and it runs all over the place.
Simah Z.
The wand is too large, and will leave you with clumpy lashes. I would not recommend Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Retro Glame Mascara. There are mascaras that are less in cost and even better in quality than this one, such as L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara. I typically enjoy Rimmel's makeup which was why I initially purchased their mascara; but, this mascara could use a lot of improvement, starting with a smaller wand.
Maria R.
I usually get nervous about buying new mascara. It is an awesome mascara for the price. The brush has to thick ends and a skinny middle for easy application. I paid close to nothing for it and I will keep purchasing this mascara. Gives volume and length and we all know that's what we're looking for!
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I received this today in my voxbox, and I'm just dying to use it!! Should i be excited or is it not worth it?
Jennifer M.
Does this mascara flake off or cause smudging throughout the day?
Angie R.
How long did this mascara last you?
Sabrina M.
Am I the only one who didn't need to use an eyelash curler??
Faduma A.
Detroit, MI
Does this mascara fan out your eyelashes real well? or does it clump