BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Josie C.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend told me about this mascara which is so funny because I never used mascara from the drug store. So when I got this mascara I loved it. Made my eyelashes very dark and long. I would buy it again, I did get it cheap because of my coupon with CVs.
Tamara H.
Midway, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascara. It use this product during the work week. It reminds me of my Too Faced Better than Sex mascara. The packaging is nice.  My eye color is dark brown. I brought the color extreme black. I would purchase again.
Candice C.
Lexington, KY
Love this mascara! I learned that this is a cheap alternative to the better than sex mascara. While it's not 100% exactly the same its definitely the closest thing I've found for a fraction of the price. This is a must have in my makeup bag and something I'll be purchasing for a long time.
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara makes your lashes look amazing but I have to say it has too much excess so you have to clean the brush before use it, and I don't know you guys but when I remote my makeup I can see little threads inside my eyes so I have to use my fingers to take them out.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara is a great everyday mascara. Nothing crazy or over the top. It did give me some length, a bit of a lift and curl but was not over dramatic or spidery. There isn't a ton of product that comes out on the bristles
Liliana H.
Sevierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love it, but sometimes it works amazing and sometimes is just like too heavy, and forget about going near water, you will have raccoon's eyes, I use it like for the everyday and just try to finish it so I won't just throw it away.
Jessica M.
Winona
Just started using this mascara and so far I love it!!! The brush is great and I don't experience any flakiness and it lasts throughout the day! I purchased this product at target - would purchase again!
Amanda R.
Baytown, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good mascara! It gives pretty good volume and doesn't flake! I'm surprised no one really talks about this. It lasts almost all day and the packaging is decent.
Jill T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a new love of mine. I really like Too Faced Better Than Sex, and this was mentioned as a dupe. I've given it a shot, and am very pleased. It makes my lashes thick and full, and at a good price!
Yaritza T.
st george ut
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite mascara !! It not bad at all ! I bought this 2 times so I was a repeat user
It wasn't packed in a box or nun it was just in a plastic see thru so you won't open it. Yes I would buy this again I sumtimes mix my mascara
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this today in my voxbox, and I'm just dying to use it!! Should i be excited or is it not worth it?
Jennifer M.
Does this mascara flake off or cause smudging throughout the day?
Sabrina M.
Am I the only one who didn't need to use an eyelash curler??
Sienna L.
San Jose, CA
Does this mascara cause clumps?
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
How many coats of mascara are needed for fuller lashes