BY RIMMEL LONDON #2 in Mascara

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
  • "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
  • "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
  • "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
  • "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
  • "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Amanda M.
Cumberland, MD
Wow this mascara is awesome! It isn't clumpy and you can't beat the price! It isn't flaky and it really brings out my green eyes! I am definitely going to keep buying this!! I love it!!!
Veronica A.
This mascara is amazing! My eyelashes look so full and long! I like to purchase the extreme black which gives me a more dramatic look and gives my makeup the perfect finishing touch.
Michelle E.
Whitinsville, MA
All lashes up to this mascara!!! I have naturally LONGGGG eyelashes which I LOVE but it's extremely hard finding a mascara that plays nice with my eyelashes!!! I've had to throw out countless tubes of mascara because they simply would not work with my lashes! Previous to finding this gem, I was using Lancome Hypnose which worked well. But in a pinch I had to purchase a drugstore mascara, Rimmel Scandeleyes, so let's just say I will be $15 richer monthly from here on out!!! Scandaleyes completely blew away any of my prior mascara purchases!!! Thank goodness I no longer dread mascara application time anymore!
Stacy L.
I purchased the waterproof version of this mascara and I must say I did not like it at all. I noticed the amount of good reviews on here for this mascara and that was the main reason I decided to give it a try. I have the typical sparse stick straight Asian lashes (or lack of) and this mascara did absolutely nothing for them. Even with lash primer the mascara was not able to hold my curl and my lashes almost immediately went limp after I curled them. I can see that it can be volumizing IF it were able to hold a curl but since it can't this mascara is a big fat no for me.
Cat R.
Bronxville, NY
This is my very favorite drug store mascara! It rivals the Too Faced Better Than Sex, and has a much better price point. It makes my lashes thick and beautiful. It does have a slightly clump-y quality, which I am a fan of, but I know not everyone is. This is definitely more for people who like big, not plastic brushes, and slightly clumpy lashes. You can get amazing lashes with this stuff, and I think it lasts really well. I have a small, small problem with a little bit of under eye smearing, but nothing too bad. I've rebought this multiple times, and I will continue to. I definitely think people should give this a shot if they like big, slightly clumpy lashes.
Katie H.
Pflugerville, TX
This brush was super dense and fluffy, I felt like it would get my lashes up and sky-high. I was a bit let down though, while the brush was fantastic, the curl didn’t hold all day. This mascara did not make my lashes long at all, just added a bit of thinkness to my lashes. But it did not dry super hard so I was able to layer the mascara to make it thicker. Did not flake either. I would not repurchase. Mainly because I like length and volume in my mascara and this did neither.
Chelsea K.
Curtice, OH
Review for: Extreme Black more...
This mascara is okay. It gives lots of volume but does not give lots of length (at least on me.) Length is really important to me when it comes to a mascara (probably even more than volume.) The wand is on the bigger side so it takes some getting used to. It doesn't flake or smudge, which is great. I typically like Rimmel mascaras and this one is okay. It does not get too clumpy, I have put on 3 coats before and it's not too bad with clumpiness.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I really love this Mascara by rimmel it really builds volume and makes them look longer no flaking or smudging..it also last all day! I love it I only paid like $2 something for it at CVS because it was 40% off the regular price! I highly recommend this mascara Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam.. I'm definitely a fan of this Mascara!
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
I like this mascara so much that I stock up when it's on sale. Mascara are really pricey so I bought both of these on sale. I got one for about $7 and the other half off. This mascara goes on nice and leaves little to no clumps. The color on my lashes is nice and dark. Haven't noticed any flaking. So that's a huge plus.
Sanya S.
This mascara has a very wet formula. If you use it alone, you're bound to get mascara on your eye lids. I like to layer this mascara on top of my Loreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions mascara and it makes my eye lashes look thick and long. I get many compliments on my eye lashes when I use both together, some people even think I have fake eye lashes on. Overall, the price range is good and easy to find at the drugstore, but you just have to know how to use certain types of mascaras.
Jennifer M.
Does this mascara flake off or cause smudging throughout the day?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I received this today in my voxbox, and I'm just dying to use it!! Should i be excited or is it not worth it?
Sabrina M.
Am I the only one who didn't need to use an eyelash curler??
Angie R.
How long did this mascara last you?
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
How many coats of mascara are needed for fuller lashes