BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
lois l.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mascara as my 2nd coating for a fuller and more dramatic look. I don't like it by itself because it's too wet that it weighs my lashes down and straight instead of staying curled. But great for 2nd coating.
Elizabeth P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good mascara for people who like very liquidy formulas, very voluminous mascara. the applicator is quite large and can get a little messy but overall it's not a bad mascara
Leyla G.
Great mascara, they make my eyelashes look so long! One of the best mascaras I've used. The wand makes it easy to apply. Could have more product to improve.
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was horrible for me. It was goopy and thick. When i applied it, it clumped my lashes and was like putting goop on my lashes. I dont reccomend.
Alexandria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this mascara as it's almost gone. I feel like the brush could have had longer bristles or had less of them cause it definitely clumped on me
Justice S.
San Diego, CA
I am literally in love with this mascara it gives me the volume I want my eyelash to be without clumping up and I don't have to use a eyelash curler!!!
Celia M.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was a little clumpy but I love the big brush ! Love me a big brush. But might have been just the tube that I got was a lil bad but idk.
mili r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara makes my eyelashes way more longer and fuller. It does not clump and it brings alot of formula. Its one of the best mascara I have used.
Marcy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love! I have zero eyelashes, so the volume this mascara supplies is a must. I've tried tons of mascara and keep coming back to this.
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
Okay mascara. It not too great but its good for its price. Just a regular drugstore mascara to be honest. Nothing too special about this one!
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this today in my voxbox, and I'm just dying to use it!! Should i be excited or is it not worth it?
Jennifer M.
Does this mascara flake off or cause smudging throughout the day?
Sabrina M.
Am I the only one who didn't need to use an eyelash curler??
Sienna L.
San Jose, CA
Does this mascara cause clumps?
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
How many coats of mascara are needed for fuller lashes