BY RIMMEL LONDON

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

Reviews (1917)
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
  • "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
  • "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
  • "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
  • "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Lauren G.
I was wildly unimpressed with this mascara. The want is very large and has a wavy like shape. Does nothing for building up color and volume. Comes out very natural looking and will run if your eyes start to water.
Britnee J.
I purchased this mascara on a whim from CVS. I love Rimmel Scandal Eyes, so I figured why not give this a try. I have only used it on my bottom lashes so far. It separated and put good volume. I'm not sure if I would buy again at the moment but so far no complaints or reasons to say that I wouldn't.
Violet L.
Calhoun, GA
This is definitely one of my favorite drugstore mascaras! It applies nicely and last all day! My favortite thing about this mascara is that it makes my eyelashes look so full and it is clump free!! I would definitely recommend this productive!
Rachel B.
Quincy, MA
I have very hooded/swollen-looking lids and my lashes tend to get lost in the shuffle. I need a mascara that packs a punch, and I usually lean toward more high mascaras. I was happy that Influenster included this mascara in the Rose Vox Box because I was interested in trying a new mascara. I think this will become one of my favorite go-to mascaras!

The Pros: The formula is a nice consistency. Not too wet or too dry. The brush has just enough product on it and it applies smoothly and evenly to lashes. After 2-3 coats, this mascara REALLY elongates your lashes and makes them super black and doll-like.

The Cons: The brush is VERY large, as is the tube itself, so it's not a goof-proof mascara. It's a bit difficult to get the smaller lashes on the inner corners of my eyes, although with a bit of patience I was able to do it!

This mascara lasted on my lashes all day and held the curl from my lash curler. There was no smudging or flaking, either. It really does give a wide-eye look including the length and the volume.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
I like using this mascara when I go for a light, natural look. It's not to dramatic, it doesn't clump with a few coats. It's easy to work with. It does last all day. I couldn't find a waterproof version but it does last and is easy to remove in the shower.
Fransheska V.
Affordable and there sales at my local pharmacy are great. My eye color is brown. They make my lashes look like falsely lashes. Totally long lasting. The applicator makes it easy but I do have to say I only use it for my top lashes because I love the way it leaves them looking.
Cyndi J.
Austin, TX
My favorite mascara!!! This is honestly my to go to it make ur lashes dark n long people often think that my lashes r natural like that but it's honestly the macara doing wonders on my face!!;)
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I love how the mascara #volumizes my lashes! It almost makes them look like #falsies. It also #separates the lashes well so they do not clump together. I bought it once and I would absolutely buy it again! Yes, I would recommend it to others. It's truly is #Retro #Glam-orous!
Ailin E.
Love love love this mascara it’s super cheap and it’s my holy grail it does the same as the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara but it’s doesn’t crumble and it adds tuns of volume I’ve gotten everyone I’m on it and they’re hooked it adds length but not as much as others I️ just have naturally long lashes but lack volume
Jenny R.
Pharr, TX
I heard this was a dupe for better than sex. I like how it makes my eyelashes really full but it weight them down to much, it smears easily, and sometimes it clumps up to much
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I received this today in my voxbox, and I'm just dying to use it!! Should i be excited or is it not worth it?
Jennifer M.
Does this mascara flake off or cause smudging throughout the day?
Angie R.
How long did this mascara last you?
Sabrina M.
Am I the only one who didn't need to use an eyelash curler??
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
How many coats of mascara are needed for fuller lashes