BY RIMMEL LONDON #88 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aria M.
Greensboro, NC
I. Love. This. Mascara! I've gone through about 6 tubes of it because it's so amazing! It makes my lashes appear so dark and long, and sometimes if I'm going somewhere after school, I can layer another coat over the previous 2-3 coats I usually wear in the morning, and my lashes will look like they're falsies! I guess the only downside is how clumpy it gets when it starts to dry out, but thats probably just because I wait as long as possible to buy a new one lol
And for the price point ($6-7) you can't really go wrong! Give it a try!
(Also, I don't know why it came with an eyeliner this time... Not that I'm complaining haha)
Ashley W.
I bought the water proof mascara because I heard it was a dupe for the Better Then S** mascara from Too Faced and I can honestly say this was one of the worst mascaras I have ever put on my eyelashes. The actual applicator was nice the first few coats were great but as I tried to build up the volume it got spider like, clumpy, and I felt my top and bottom lashes sticking together. That's not even the worse part putting it on was easy it was the taking it off that was a nightmare. I tried everything to get it off and lost a good amount of eyelashes in the process. I would not suggest the water proof mascara I would try the regular version but honestly I'm to scared to even consider it after what I went through.
Hilda L D.
I won this from the Brand giveaway from influenster and I'm so happy!! And good timing too because I was searching online for a mascara until I got the notification.

This mascara is the best I have ever tried. I'm amazed it's not waterproof because it held pretty good on my lashes without raccoon eyes in this 95 degree heat! It felt light and made my thin short lashes beautiful.

The only problem is the shape of the wand. It was a tiny bit difficult to apply mascara onto my lashes with an odd-shaped wand. But the results where so worth it.

Thanks Rimmel London and Influenster!! ❤️😊👍
Nina V.
It is a really great dupe for the mascara of better than sex. I do recommend this to people who want the better than sex mascara but can't afford or don't want to spend 1000dollars on it
Lindsay B.
Literally so bad it's the first mascara I went to the store the day after to buy a different one. I had the waterproof version. The formula is way too wet would apply one coat and blink and its all over the place. The dry time is way too long. It finally became usable 6 months after buying after it dried up a bit. Months later after I was actually supposed to be throwing it the tube away because of bacteria. But even when it became a useable consistency I wasn't that impressed compared to others I've tried its just a basic black mascara nothing special whatsoever.

I don't recommend this at all its absolutely awful brand new.
Lizette I.
Palmdale, CA
It's a decent mascara for when you are in a pinch. It tends to flake and leaves little black flecks under your eyes if you wear it all day. Works better if you layer it or only plan on wearing it for a short time.
Gintare T.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite mascara, first it's affordable, you can find it on sale and also use coupons, I always get extreme black and it last forever. You can build it, it makes your eyes pop out.
Paula K.
tonkawa, OK
I was able to try this from my complimentary Rose VoxBox from Influenster. My mascara was in a deep dark black shade. It had a wet formula, but was not too wet. I loved the retro packaging. It was easy to apply. My lashes instantly looked darker, fuller and longer. This made my eyes have a wide-eyed look making them look bigger and opened.The mascara lasted on my lashes all day without smudging, flaking or having clumps. The only thing I didn't like was the wand. The shape was fine and fit nicely against the natural curve of my lashes. The size was big and bulky. The bristles of the wand were stiff and hard making it difficult to apply mascara at the base of my lash line without making it hurt.I as still able to create a great look even though I couldn't apply from base to tip of lashes.I would recommend this product.
April P.
I received Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara in my RoseVoxBox courtesy of Influenster to try and I found it to be absolutely amazing!
I have barely there lashes and have tried just about every mascara out there that has claimed to give great volume and length and find that they either didn't perform or were super clumpy and gross.
This mascara provides great volume and amazing length!
I had no clumping and felt like I looked as if I was wearing false eyelashes... I couldn't have been happier! It lasted the whole day and I didn't have any flaking what-so-ever.
I don't know it the brush shape helps at all but I think it's cute and girly with its hourglass shape! It does have the regular brush type end on the wand and not that weird plastic spikey brush. I only had to apply three coats to achieve great results.
I would highly recommend Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam to anyone looking for amazing lashes.
Jessica C.
Lincoln, NE
I loved this mascara! The wand is shaped in a way that can grab my lashes and thicken and darken them, without clumping. Also formula didn't flake on me like my new mascara is currently doing, so I will be repurchasing it once the new one runs out
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I received this today in my voxbox, and I'm just dying to use it!! Should i be excited or is it not worth it?
Jennifer M.
Does this mascara flake off or cause smudging throughout the day?
Sabrina M.
Am I the only one who didn't need to use an eyelash curler??
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
How many coats of mascara are needed for fuller lashes
Faduma A.
Detroit, MI
Does this mascara fan out your eyelashes real well? or does it clump