BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Every person has different lashes and different opinions when it comes to makeup. I personally did not like this mascara at all. I read many reviews that this was a dupe for two faced better than sex mascara and it was the opposite. This did nothing for my lashes. I tried making this work but I just couldn't. The price is not bad though, so if you really want to try it for your own opinion pick it up at Walmart. That is where the cheapest price is going to be.
CydneyJayce H.
This is my favorite Mascara. I use the extreme black. It really works because it makes my hazel eyes pop and my lashes look fuller. I use this product everyday, and I buy this none stop! So I highly recommend!!! A+++ in my books.
Frecita C.
Fort Myers, FL
  empese a probar esta marca de esta máscara y  al momento de aplicarla en mis pestañas eh quedado asombrada ya q me abre bien el ojo y esto los ase ver grandes y mis pestañas se ven abiertas hacia arriba me gusta porque con una pasada y ya está no nececito tanto producto estoy contenta con esta máscara no tengo queja puedo decir q ase un buen trabajo
Elena F.
My mom picked this up because it was on sale. I believe she got it at Walgreens, but sometimes she finds discounted mascaras at TJ Maxx as well. I love trying out new mascaras. I think its great for every day use--it does not clump, makes my lashes long and full. Not my favorite....
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Gabby M.
San Antonio tx
I've been using this mascara for years I love it. It makes ur eyelashes seem so long and since mine are extremely short I need all the help I can get lol but I really like this mascara it's good if ur going for a natural look and ur feeling lazy to put false lashes on Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
Cheri G.
Royersford, PA
Do you need to add length to your lashes? This is the mascara to do it!  I've used those expensive two step fiber mascaras to add length and Scandaleyes makes them just as long with half the work and a third of the price. The black is truly black so great for a smokey eye.
yamel P.
Branson
Fue el primer rimel que yo use cuándo empeze a usar maquillaje y la verdad es que ahora me doy cuenta de que había muchos que eran mucho mejores que ése y yo creía que ese era muy bueno. El cepillo no absorbe tanto producto y eso hace que las pestañas no te queden con tantos grumos, eso es algo que me gusto de este producto. Y es muy económico. Suerte
Jenn H.
Arlington, VA
I had originally tried this product for free in exchange for my opinion when it first came out. I have consistently used, repurchased, and recommended it since! I like the texture and ease of application. Before this product, I didn't use mascara daily because I always got clumps or smears. This performs better than high end products I've tried.
Kimberly` N.
Essexville, MI
I Bought this from my local drug store, I'll start off with some positivity. The color is amazing. I bought black, and it covers my eyelashes really well. It fans my eyelashes out and gets plenty volume. However. I hate the spoolie/brush. Its hard and hurts. It is super clumpy even when I apply one coat. It flakes off and gets all over my face..
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I received this today in my voxbox, and I'm just dying to use it!! Should i be excited or is it not worth it?
Jennifer M.
Does this mascara flake off or cause smudging throughout the day?
Sabrina M.
Am I the only one who didn't need to use an eyelash curler??
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
How many coats of mascara are needed for fuller lashes
Faduma A.
Detroit, MI
Does this mascara fan out your eyelashes real well? or does it clump