BY RIMMEL LONDON

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
  • "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
  • "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
  • "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
  • "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
  • "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I really enjoy this mascara! I've had it for a while and the product is not dried out, and still is super pigmented. I love how black the product is because it instantly gives so much definition and volume to your lashes. It is also a super affordable mascara to have in your collection. The wand applicator is pretty large, but still easy to use. You'll love this mascara if you are someone who loves dark, bold, defined, and volumized lashes. It almost makes it look like your wearing false eyelashes.
My cons with this product is that it does give a little bit of clumpiness to your lashes because the way the product is made to be very voluminizing and dark. It also definitely doesn't add length to your eyelashes, and just makes them look more dramatic and bold than it does making them look longer. The applicator is also super big and thick, which kind of makes it easy to get mascara on your eyelid or underneath your eye.
All in all, I think it is a solid mascara and it definitely adds boldness to your look!
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
I have straight as straight can be lashes and this is the ONLY mascara wand that lifts my lashes up and out. The formula for the mascara is goid and usually holds it curvy shape for me for 3 hours or so. If I curl my lashes before/after application I can get this to keep my lashes up and curled 8-9 hours! I love the wand so much that whenever I try a new mascara and don't like the lift it gives, I'll swap the wand out with this one to see if the formula is any good. Die-hard favorite mascara and can get for next to nothing with regular sales.
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
My all time favorite mascara. I've tried others and ended up taking the wand out of this one and using it with other formulas because it is just THE PERFECT wand and nothing else compares. This mascara formula takes a little longer to dry than other mascaras I've tired but once it's dry you're golden. The wand lifts outward and up with a lot of emphasis on the outermost lashes, drawing a lot of attention to the eyes with a fuller, very feminine lash. Love, love, love!
Angie R.
So the Rimmel ScandalEyes Retroglam Mascara - Extreme Black is a decent, affordable mascara. For me, it gives me a subtle lift, not too much. It's more of a daily mascara, I wouldn't say it's the best for like special events. It promises to give a "glamorous, wide eyes look" and I completely agree with this claim. It is regularly $5.49 and can be bought at drugstores like Target and Walmart. Overall, it's a decent mascara and worth a try, 5/5 🌟.

Update: I LOVE this mascara now. It's become my favorite, drugstore mascara so far. I'm wearing it right now and it lifts up my eyelashes perfectly.
CydneyJayce H.
This is my favorite Mascara. I use the extreme black. It really works because it makes my hazel eyes pop and my lashes look fuller. I use this product everyday, and I buy this none stop! So I highly recommend!!! A+++ in my books.
Frecita C.
Mersedes , TX
  empese a probar esta marca de esta máscara y  al momento de aplicarla en mis pestañas eh quedado asombrada ya q me abre bien el ojo y esto los ase ver grandes y mis pestañas se ven abiertas hacia arriba me gusta porque con una pasada y ya está no nececito tanto producto estoy contenta con esta máscara no tengo queja puedo decir q ase un buen trabajo
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
I received this mascara a few years ago in my Spring Fling Voxbox and didn't know how Influenster worked so I never reviewed this. I was very surprised by how much I liked this mascara. It was volumizing and very black! I've even purchased a few since then. I love this mascara, especially for the price. Definitely recommend!
Elena F.
My mom picked this up because it was on sale. I believe she got it at Walgreens, but sometimes she finds discounted mascaras at TJ Maxx as well. I love trying out new mascaras. I think its great for every day use--it does not clump, makes my lashes long and full. Not my favorite....
Erica S.
Lafayette, LA
I have had this mascara for a while now and this is a decent mascara, but I do not believe it is the best drugstore mascara by any means. I believe you really only get the "bold lash look" by applying several coats of the mascara, which lead me to some clumping, so there's that.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Brooke B.
Mosinee, WI
Who's still got the packaging for this? I need to know what the ingredients are and I forgot to look before I threw my packaging out. I applied the mascara about 10 min ago and now my eyes are starting to itch, so I'm wondering if there's gluten in the ingredients. If anyone could list them that would be AWESOME.
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford , NJ
Did anyone else get this in their springvoxbox??!!!!! I did lol
Vee A.
I have short lashes that barely exist, unless I put on mascara. I've tried so many types of mascaras, but never found "The One". I just want longer and fuller lashes! Is this a good mascara??
carlly w.
Sudbury, ON
Dupe for better than sex?
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
How many coats of Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara do you apply to look RetroGlam?