Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Carrollton, GA

What is this products best and worst feature?
April H.
April H.
April 28, 2014, 5:37 a.m.
I think the best feature is that it does make them stand out and have volume but the worst feature is that it does clump and run.
Kourtney M.
Kourtney M.
March 26, 2014, 2:11 p.m.
I love how the brush coats my lashes- lifts and separates. I don't like that it smudges and runs fairly easily. I have to follow up with a setting spray.
samantha n.
samantha n.
Dec. 22, 2013, 4:21 p.m.
I love the brush shape , it allows it to get even to those corner pesky lashes that are always hard to reach . This allows ever lash to have that bold extension . Only downfall I have found is SLIGHT clumping , However I have found this useful to prevent the clumps add just a tint drop of water to the blush and pop in and out of the tube . Otherwise though this is such a wonderful mascara
Elise L.
Elise L.
Dec. 18, 2013, 9:43 a.m.
Its best feature is its brush shape. Its worst feature is the actual size of the brush. A little smaller would have worked better for me.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Dec. 15, 2013, 6:49 p.m.
I think the brush is it's best feature. It grabs every single little lash I have, it's amazing. I have yet to find something negative to say about it lol!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Dec. 11, 2013, 3:49 a.m.
I haven't found a worst feature yet. Honestly it is better than my higher end mascaras. Worth a try! I wasn't disappointed.

Join Now