Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Keylle L.
Keylle L.
Wilmington, NC
Mine didn't clump at all on either eye 2-3 coats each
Bailie S.
Bailie S.
Lakeland, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
Same here! I kinda figured out to use the comb side of one of my eyebrow brushes to comb through my eyelash that clumped then apply a second coat. other than that Its my favorite out of everything I've tired!
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
Mine clumped on the end where the brush and wand meet, other than that it was lump free. A little scrape and it was all good!
Demi F.
Demi F.
Prescott Vly, AZ
3 years, 4 months ago
I just got this in my #springvoxbox I was so excited to use it, it clumped up when I put 2 coats on but then I tried it with one coat and put on another mascara on top, it worked out so much better. I guess putting on more than one coat was too much.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
3 years, 4 months ago
No, it hasn't clumped for me.
Nola G.
Nola G.
Winnipeg, MB
3 years, 5 months ago
Never had a problem with clumping at all. I've only ever applied two coats at a time as I find it does a great job!
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
3 years, 6 months ago
You want to be sure to wait until the mascara completely dries before applying another coat
Kourtney M.
Kourtney M.
Elmira, NY
3 years, 6 months ago
I haven't had any clumping problems at all. Sounds like you may be overdoing it- a little goes a long way 2-3 light coats should be enough.
Paulina W.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
3 years, 6 months ago
I had that same issue until I figured out the two layer rule! No more than that!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
3 years, 7 months ago
How many coats are putting on? All you need is to apply 2 on each lashes & that gets the job done