Mary H.
Augusta, GA

Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.

Keylle L.
Keylle L.
Wilmington, NC
Mine didn't clump at all on either eye 2-3 coats each
Bailie S.
Bailie S.
Lakeland, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
Same here! I kinda figured out to use the comb side of one of my eyebrow brushes to comb through my eyelash that clumped then apply a second coat. other than that Its my favorite out of everything I've tired!
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
Mine clumped on the end where the brush and wand meet, other than that it was lump free. A little scrape and it was all good!
Demi F.
Demi F.
Prescott Vly, AZ
3 years, 12 months ago
I just got this in my #springvoxbox I was so excited to use it, it clumped up when I put 2 coats on but then I tried it with one coat and put on another mascara on top, it worked out so much better. I guess putting on more than one coat was too much.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
4 years ago
No, it hasn't clumped for me.
Nola G.
Nola G.
Winnipeg, MB
4 years ago
Never had a problem with clumping at all. I've only ever applied two coats at a time as I find it does a great job!
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
4 years, 1 month ago
You want to be sure to wait until the mascara completely dries before applying another coat
Kourtney M.
Kourtney M.
Ithaca, NY
4 years, 2 months ago
I haven't had any clumping problems at all. Sounds like you may be overdoing it- a little goes a long way 2-3 light coats should be enough.
Paulina W.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
4 years, 2 months ago
I had that same issue until I figured out the two layer rule! No more than that!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
4 years, 2 months ago
How many coats are putting on? All you need is to apply 2 on each lashes & that gets the job done