Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Keylle L.
Keylle L.
June 18, 2014, 9:41 a.m.
Mine didn't clump at all on either eye 2-3 coats each
Bailie S.
Bailie S.
June 7, 2014, 6:51 p.m.
Same here! I kinda figured out to use the comb side of one of my eyebrow brushes to comb through my eyelash that clumped then apply a second coat. other than that Its my favorite out of everything I've tired!
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
June 1, 2014, 7:49 p.m.
Mine clumped on the end where the brush and wand meet, other than that it was lump free. A little scrape and it was all good!
Demi F.
Demi F.
May 30, 2014, 2:28 a.m.
I just got this in my #springvoxbox I was so excited to use it, it clumped up when I put 2 coats on but then I tried it with one coat and put on another mascara on top, it worked out so much better. I guess putting on more than one coat was too much.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
May 24, 2014, 10:41 p.m.
No, it hasn't clumped for me.
Nola G.
Nola G.
May 8, 2014, 10:13 a.m.
Never had a problem with clumping at all. I've only ever applied two coats at a time as I find it does a great job!
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
April 2, 2014, 12:32 p.m.
You want to be sure to wait until the mascara completely dries before applying another coat
Kourtney M.
Kourtney M.
March 26, 2014, 2:04 p.m.
I haven't had any clumping problems at all. Sounds like you may be overdoing it- a little goes a long way 2-3 light coats should be enough.
Paulina W.
Paulina W.
March 22, 2014, 2:10 p.m.
I had that same issue until I figured out the two layer rule! No more than that!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
March 20, 2014, 8:14 p.m.
How many coats are putting on? All you need is to apply 2 on each lashes & that gets the job done
samantha w.
samantha w.
March 20, 2014, 3:51 a.m.
Not had that problem so far.