Kayla A.
Woodland, CA

I received this today in my voxbox, and I'm just dying to use it!! Should i be excited or is it not worth it?

Teonne C.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Luther, OK
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes!! This is my favorite. I love the brush on it.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Kimberly, ID
4 years, 3 months ago
Definitely! Follow your gut on this one, I received it as well and am in love!
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Topock, AZ
4 years, 3 months ago
I also got mine in the vox box, and it is AMAZING .
Valeria P.
Valeria P.
Gurnee, IL
4 years, 3 months ago
I also received this product in the springvox box. It is definitely worth getting excited about. The brush is great covers a great area and hard to reach spots. It goes on smooth and i didn't think it was thick
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
4 years, 3 months ago
I also received this in my Spring Vox Box and I love it! It is great. Clump free. Bold color. You will love it!
Unique T.
Unique T.
Marietta, GA
4 years, 3 months ago
I received mine free compliments of my VoxBox too. If you wear mascara in your daily makeup routine, then you should definitely be excited to try it. I love what mascara does for lashes and this one works well. It lengthens, volumizes and doesn't clump nearly as much as some other brands. I was definitely excited to try it and it is now my go to mascara that I reach for daily.
Angelica K.
Angelica K.
4 years, 3 months ago
I got this free in my #SpringVoxBox. First f all,I love the brush. It is a okay product, it goes on really thick. It does lengthen your lashes with 2 coats but it is heavy.