Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
McKenna L.
McKenna L.
Simi Valley, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes it adds both length and volume! I found that, like with most mascaras, it clumps after you put on a few coats of it.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
3 years, 4 months ago
Once I got used to the bigger wand I got great results. It adds length and clumps very little.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
3 years, 4 months ago
I just received this in my Spring Vox Box from Influenster and it is amazing :) clump free. Adds length + volume!
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
3 years, 4 months ago
It did not clump when I've used it and it definitely made my eye lashes look longer.
PEGGY M.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
I did not find that it clumped and it really lengthened and separated my lashes.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Belleville, NJ
3 years, 4 months ago
It does lengthen and no theres no clumps even after i put on two coats
Dylan S.
Dylan S.
Phoenix, AZ
3 years, 5 months ago
For me, it DOES lengthen an impressive amount. It adds a significant amount of volume, too. It will not clump if you apply it correctly and don't overdue it.
Nola G.
Nola G.
Winnipeg, MB
3 years, 5 months ago
I found that it both lengthens AND adds volume while not resulting in clumping at all! It's a great brush and a great formula! It doesn't get much better :)
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
3 years, 5 months ago
I have pretty short eyelashes, and it worked for me wonderfully, I could finally see them! and they looked very natural and pretty. I really loved it. I got this via Voxbox and I have bought another since!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Weatherford, TX
3 years, 5 months ago
It does do a great job of fanning out your lashes and adding volume. I HATE clumping and this did not clump. Do not do more than two coats.