Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
McKenna L.
McKenna L.
Jan. 25, 2015, 12:31 a.m.
Yes it adds both length and volume! I found that, like with most mascaras, it clumps after you put on a few coats of it.
Debra B.
Debra B.
May 31, 2014, 8:42 a.m.
Once I got used to the bigger wand I got great results. It adds length and clumps very little.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
May 28, 2014, 7:38 p.m.
I just received this in my Spring Vox Box from Influenster and it is amazing :) clump free. Adds length + volume!
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
May 24, 2014, 10:41 p.m.
It did not clump when I've used it and it definitely made my eye lashes look longer.
PEGGY M.
PEGGY M.
May 24, 2014, 6:31 p.m.
I did not find that it clumped and it really lengthened and separated my lashes.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
May 23, 2014, 5:44 p.m.
It does lengthen and no theres no clumps even after i put on two coats
Dylan S.
Dylan S.
May 16, 2014, 1:12 p.m.
For me, it DOES lengthen an impressive amount. It adds a significant amount of volume, too. It will not clump if you apply it correctly and don't overdue it.
Nola G.
Nola G.
May 8, 2014, 10:12 a.m.
I found that it both lengthens AND adds volume while not resulting in clumping at all! It's a great brush and a great formula! It doesn't get much better :)
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
April 26, 2014, 4:31 p.m.
I have pretty short eyelashes, and it worked for me wonderfully, I could finally see them! and they looked very natural and pretty. I really loved it. I got this via Voxbox and I have bought another since!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
April 22, 2014, 10:48 a.m.
It does do a great job of fanning out your lashes and adding volume. I HATE clumping and this did not clump. Do not do more than two coats.
Lilyy H.
Lilyy H.
April 4, 2014, 1 a.m.
My mom has short lashes and for it clumped and she had some on her eyelid sometimes so she gave it to me since i have natural long curly eyelashes and i LOVE it. Use it everyday!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
April 4, 2014, 12:11 a.m.
Yes it does lengthen your eyelashes and it def adds volume, your eyelashes will look amazing. I don't notice much clumping if any at all.