Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO

Does this one clump easily or does it work well?

Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
1 year, 6 months ago
It's very clumpy! It feels gross on my lashes. I've had to throw it out.
Laciey M.
Laciey M.
Cape Coral, FL
2 years ago
In my opinion, it is very clumpy. My lashes clump together easily, however. It is definitely not my favorite but my sister is in love with it.
Erika  T.
Erika T.
3 years, 5 months ago
It clumps adn it is not easy to work through.. I have short lashes though.
Carra T.
Carra T.
3 years, 7 months ago
I use multiple coats without any clump problems!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
3 years, 8 months ago
I use multiple coats, through out the day as well, & have no issues at all! This is definitely a clump-free mascara!
Amy F.
Amy F.
3 years, 9 months ago
For me, It clumps as the day wears on with 2 coats. Nothing drastic but definitely does clump up on me. Only a couple of mascaras have not.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
brighton, CO
3 years, 10 months ago
It does not clump at all. I put two to three coats and it still does not clump my lashes!
Lxandra K.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
3 years, 10 months ago
It doesn't clump up at all!! ,
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
3 years, 10 months ago
It's a good mascara it doesn't clump up.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Grants Pass, OR
3 years, 10 months ago
It depends on how heavy handed you are with it. I find that it really makes my eyes look huge, and doesn't clump.