Sienna L.
San Jose, CA

Does this mascara cause clumps?

Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
4 years, 6 months ago
Not at all! I applied 2 coats and had zero clumps!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
4 years, 6 months ago
Mine did the first couple times I used it, it made me look like I only had like 5 lashes (That is how bad it was) But now I just try to get the excess mascara off on a napkin or something and it doesn't clump as bad.
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
4 years, 6 months ago
No it's amazing love this mascara
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
4 years, 7 months ago
It wasn't so much clumpy as it was thick, but I run the closed tube under warm water and that helps.
Ivelisse M.
Ivelisse M.
Paterson, NJ
4 years, 7 months ago
No,it doesn't cause clumps.
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Lafayette, IN
4 years, 7 months ago
No it doesn't cause clumps. It's very lightweight and doesn't weight the lashes down. It also makes them very Volumous.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Balsam, NC
4 years, 7 months ago
NOPE! I was surprised, but it really doesn't!