Angelica A.
London ontario

Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?

Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes! I'm now ditching my old mascara and making this my new go-to.
Kourtney M.
Kourtney M.
Elmira, NY
3 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah, crazy volume! You may want to use a makeup setting spray though if you have problems with watery eyes.
Makaila M.
Makaila M.
Woodstock, NY
3 years, 8 months ago
It works great. I'm known for using multiple mascaras ( sometimes 4) but when using this I only need this one and maybe one more. I usually use a lengthening then Retro Glam and then a volumizing and I get great results.
Asha K.
Asha K.
Greenville, SC
3 years, 8 months ago
It works for me. and to get an even better looking eye i use the avon extend mascara and then the scandaleyes mascara.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Lawton, OK
3 years, 8 months ago
I used a little and it appears my eyes are standing out.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx , NY
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes I like how this makes my eyelashes look very nice and they stand out my fav along with the rocket my Mabelyn :) hope you like it as well
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! I get lashes that could pass as falsies with this mascara. Have an eyelash comb handy though, as it can clump if you use too much.
Erin L.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
3 years, 9 months ago
I have to say....this is by far my FAVE mascara to use!! It makes my eyelashes look fuller and thicker, and much longer!! I highly recommend it!! Try it out!!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
3 years, 10 months ago
YES! It really does.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes. I had a hard time finding a mascara that worked and made my lashes stand out and this one did!