Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
May 24, 2014, 10:43 p.m.
Yes! I'm now ditching my old mascara and making this my new go-to.
Kourtney M.
Kourtney M.
March 26, 2014, 2:06 p.m.
Oh yeah, crazy volume! You may want to use a makeup setting spray though if you have problems with watery eyes.
Makaila M.
Makaila M.
March 23, 2014, 3:32 p.m.
It works great. I'm known for using multiple mascaras ( sometimes 4) but when using this I only need this one and maybe one more. I usually use a lengthening then Retro Glam and then a volumizing and I get great results.
Asha K.
Asha K.
March 19, 2014, 8:15 p.m.
It works for me. and to get an even better looking eye i use the avon extend mascara and then the scandaleyes mascara.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
March 19, 2014, 5:04 p.m.
I used a little and it appears my eyes are standing out.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
March 17, 2014, 11:19 p.m.
Yes I like how this makes my eyelashes look very nice and they stand out my fav along with the rocket my Mabelyn :) hope you like it as well
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Feb. 24, 2014, 8:16 p.m.
Yes! I get lashes that could pass as falsies with this mascara. Have an eyelash comb handy though, as it can clump if you use too much.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Feb. 24, 2014, 12:45 p.m.
I have to say....this is by far my FAVE mascara to use!! It makes my eyelashes look fuller and thicker, and much longer!! I highly recommend it!! Try it out!!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Feb. 10, 2014, 2:01 a.m.
YES! It really does.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Feb. 2, 2014, 8:25 p.m.
Yes. I had a hard time finding a mascara that worked and made my lashes stand out and this one did!
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Jan. 27, 2014, 2:31 a.m.
I combined the retro glam with the original scandaleyes... the one that's just orange. The retro definitely makes a difference! Just make sure to let it dry before applying more like someone else mentioned or your eyelashes will clump together.
Elise L.
Elise L.
Jan. 10, 2014, 11:39 a.m.
It did for me. I just let the coats dry just a little before adding more. Otherwise it clumps.