Melody V.
Grapevine, TX
Personally I don't think this is an "amazing" or "great" mascara. I bought it during an emergency and it continues to be an emergency mascara for me.

I'm an Asian and have shorter, sparse eyelashes so I like to buy mascaras that give me instant length and volume. I like to apply multiple coats of mascara to get the look I want and this mascara doesn't give me the ability to do that.

It takes forever to dry in between coats and doesn't really do much for length. I wouldn't buy it again.