Add a Photo

By Rimmel

#47 in Mascara

The 60s are back in full swing with a thicker, fuller, wide-eyed look! A wide-eyed false lash look. Fanned out volume. No clumps. Lashes up, out and over the top.

Photos (100)
Ariel M.
Ariel M.

Adds volume and length which looks great but doesn't have lasting power. It tends to smudge. It's good for a specific look but not everyday use.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

This is my first ever Rimmel Mascara and it is fantastic. It’s a curvy hourglass shaped wand that gives me very long lashes, as you can see in both the pictures below. It doesn’t smudge, the biggest pet peeve for me with mascaras, and it doesn’t clump heavily. It does a little but not enough to be annoying. Plus it gives me super long lashes which is what I’m always searching for in mascaras. A++ over here!
Anisha T.
Anisha T.
London

I have already written a review on this product on my blog, so to see that check out the link below: asodyssey.wordpress.com So my first impression was generally really good, the mascara really made my lashes look thicker and longer. But now that I've been using it more and more frequently, I've noticed that the actual mascara is very clumpy. The hourglass shaped brush really does not help either! Sometimes I get a good application and it looks amazing but this product is kind of hit and miss. There are quite a few days when this mascara just doesn't work, so in that sense it has let me down quite a lot! Wouldn't recommend it for daily use.
Kristie T.
Kristie T.

I haven't strayed from my familiar Mascara brand for 3 years! I decided to venture out some, and buy a new Mascara, one 3x cheaper than my current brand. I ordered this mascara and tried it out and instantly fell in love. The brush shape gives your lashes a lift. The brush doesn't clump and evenly coats each lash. It dries fast, no flaking, & no smudging. For a cheaper mascara, it really delivers on par with more expensive brands! Indefinitely recommend this product!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Phoenix, AZ

This mascara is amazing!!! The wand is perfect to have the outer and inner lashes coated well while the lashes in between are coated enough to fill them in.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Hodgenville, KY

No other mascara makes my lashes look like I've applied false lashes. The coverage is great and it gives serious volume and length.
Lundi S.
Lundi S.
Jacksonville, Fl

My all time fave mascara! It makes my lashes look thick and long. The price is great for such a high quality product also. I always repurchase this!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bay City, MI

I received this mascara from a VoxBox, and I was super excited. I adore my lashes, so when I saw this, I was geeked out! After wearing it for a while, I did notice that it made my lashes look thinner and more spidery. I did enjoy it how ever, it gives the lash a more natural look, which in the 80's (which is what this mascara is based off of) was the look you wanted. It does smear and smudge on me, so if I see this on a waterproof formula, you know I am going to give it a shot!!!
Abby S.
Abby S.

Yay this my favorite favorite mascara. It add so much volume and length and it looks great. The only complaint I have about it is it does tend to smudge a bit. I typically use this for special occasion, not so much the every day look due to that reason.
Tracie V.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL

This is such a great mascara! It's my new absolutely must-have every morning! The brush is so full and really fans out my lashes without clumping them. Love it!
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Winter Park, FL

Who all highly recommends this?
Liz S.
Liz S.
June 28, 2016, 8:54 a.m.
This is literally my favorite mascara - best I have ever used including expensive brands!! I tell everyone about this stuff!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario

Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Feb. 24, 2014, 8:16 p.m.
Yes! I get lashes that could pass as falsies with this mascara. Have an eyelash comb handy though, as it can clump if you use too much.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Does this mascara flake off or cause smudging throughout the day?
Sachinthya D.
Sachinthya D.
June 22, 2016, 7:08 a.m.
Yes it flakes after about 6 hours.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

I received this today in my voxbox, and I'm just dying to use it!! Should i be excited or is it not worth it?
leah w.
leah w.
June 12, 2014, 10:14 p.m.
Yes! its my faveeee!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO

Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Laciey M.
Laciey M.
June 18, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
In my opinion, it is very clumpy. My lashes clump together easily, however. It is definitely not my favorite but my sister is in love with it.

Join Now