Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara ?hello, have you tried this product, can you tell me if it gives volume to the eyelashes?
Does anyone else struggle to find an amazing mascara?! Tell me your favorites! Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara F4f! Instagram @alsbjr
Tiene buena pinta! Aumenta el volumen de tus pestañas?
Start your review of Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! in reviews
This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. in reviews
I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! in reviews
Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great in reviews
...only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version in reviews
Dallas, TX
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara uploaded by Jennifer W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Love love Love 💕💕💕 this stuff. Can't live without it! Mascara and eyeliner together make an unstoppable retro glam rockabilly masterpiece!
Richmond, IN
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara uploaded by Amanda M.
I love this mascara. It's literally the best mascara I've ever used in my life. Something I can buy over and over again all the time.
spartanburg sc
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara uploaded by Kaylee G.
These mascara has you looking very good it’s not bad at all makes you’re lashes long and thick
Lithia Spgs, GA
This mascara is great for those like me who have sensitive eyes and have a hard time finding mascara that doesn’t burn or irritate the eyes. This mascara builds up pretty well. I don’t care for the brush though.
Manteca, CA
Yes Rimmell Scanadleyes RETROGLAM! I always love trying a new Rimmel product and their Mascara NEVER disappoints. I like to buy New Mascara about once a month, I use it daily and this one lasted the entire month without drying out too quickly.
Mountain Top, PA
This product does exactly what it says! it lengthens and thicken the lashes and i never go a day without putting this on my lashes.
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara uploaded by Katy W.
Lasted about 7-8 months before the brush started acting a little wonky but it still work better than most brand. My eye lashes stand at attention. I use this product everyday and I I would totally buy it again.
Mount Holly, NJ
Love love love this product. Makes my eyelashes look luscious and its amazing. I love the way it works. This is just plain old amazing
Aurora
Received my free product through influenster and I couldn't be happier. Best mascara for sure. Thank you thank you!
Topeka, KS
I received this in my very 1st voxbox today! I had just ran out of my last mascara....and this one is amazing!

139 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Doral, FL
il y a 17 jours
Carpentersvle, IL
il y a 10 mois
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Me han dicho que Es muy buena y Me gustaría probarla para decir mi opinión
Anna R. il y a 7 mois
si, y por eso me encanta
Doral, FL
il y a un an
Nahbi D. il y a un an
I have tried. And I have loved it. Using this mascara I didn’t need to glue on my eyes fakes lashes. This mascara is the thing. Look at my photo. Nothing fake in my eyes. This mascara also makes your lashes grow.