Add a Photo

By Rimmel

#58 in Mascara

The 60s are back in full swing with a thicker, fuller, wide-eyed look! A wide-eyed false lash look. Fanned out volume. No clumps. Lashes up, out and over the top.

Photos (92)
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA

Thankfully, I received this product complimentary from influenster in my RoseVoxBox to try out and I fell in love. I used to not wear mascara because of how difficult I found it to find one that I liked. It glides on so smoothly and doesn't clump, it does an excellent job extending the lashes if you work from the base of the lash outwards. The product has a tendency to collect on the tip of the brush but because of how the brush is contoured it doesn't make a difference
.Dominguez D.
.Dominguez D.
Pomona, CA

I won this from the Brand giveaway from influenster and I'm so happy!! And good timing too because I was searching online for a mascara until I got the notification. This mascara is the best I have ever tried. I'm amazed it's not waterproof because it held pretty good on my lashes without raccoon eyes in this 95 degree heat! It felt light and made my thin short lashes beautiful. The only problem is the shape of the wand. It was a tiny bit difficult to apply mascara onto my lashes with an odd-shaped wand. But the results where so worth it. Thanks Rimmel London and Influenster!! ❤️😊👍
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Derby, CT

I received this mascara in RoseVoxBox from Influenster. Personally I'm someone who has about 300 different mascaras to choose from in my makeup collection. Lately, since I've received Rimmel Scandaleyes it's all I've gone to every morning. It has topped my favorite mascaras as it seperates every lash and makes them full and beautiful. While it isn't a replacement for False Lashes it is still pretty great to have on hand. A definite recommendation.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
The Colony, TX

Adds volume and length which looks great but doesn't have lasting power. It tends to smudge. It's good for a specific look but not everyday use.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Sandpoint, ID

This is my first ever Rimmel Mascara and it is fantastic. It’s a curvy hourglass shaped wand that gives me very long lashes, as you can see in both the pictures below. It doesn’t smudge, the biggest pet peeve for me with mascaras, and it doesn’t clump heavily. It does a little but not enough to be annoying. Plus it gives me super long lashes which is what I’m always searching for in mascaras. A++ over here!
Anisha T.
Anisha T.
London

I have already written a review on this product on my blog, so to see that check out the link below: asodyssey.wordpress.com So my first impression was generally really good, the mascara really made my lashes look thicker and longer. But now that I've been using it more and more frequently, I've noticed that the actual mascara is very clumpy. The hourglass shaped brush really does not help either! Sometimes I get a good application and it looks amazing but this product is kind of hit and miss. There are quite a few days when this mascara just doesn't work, so in that sense it has let me down quite a lot! Wouldn't recommend it for daily use.
Kristie T.
Kristie T.
Hanford, CA

I haven't strayed from my familiar Mascara brand for 3 years! I decided to venture out some, and buy a new Mascara, one 3x cheaper than my current brand. I ordered this mascara and tried it out and instantly fell in love. The brush shape gives your lashes a lift. The brush doesn't clump and evenly coats each lash. It dries fast, no flaking, & no smudging. For a cheaper mascara, it really delivers on par with more expensive brands! Indefinitely recommend this product!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Phoenix, AZ

This mascara is amazing!!! The wand is perfect to have the outer and inner lashes coated well while the lashes in between are coated enough to fill them in.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Hodgenville, KY

No other mascara makes my lashes look like I've applied false lashes. The coverage is great and it gives serious volume and length.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Barberton, OH

I really disliked this product. I found that even if I only applied one coat to my lashes it clumped up and I would have spider lashes for the whole day. And the smell was terrible, like old paint.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Winter Park, FL

Who all highly recommends this?
Liz S.
Liz S.
This is literally my favorite mascara - best I have ever used including expensive brands!! I tell everyone about this stuff!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario

Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Yes! I get lashes that could pass as falsies with this mascara. Have an eyelash comb handy though, as it can clump if you use too much.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Covington, WA

Does this mascara flake off or cause smudging throughout the day?
Sachinthya D.
Yes it flakes after about 6 hours.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

I recieved this today in my voxbox, and im just dying to use it!! Should i be excited or is it not worth it?
leah w.
leah w.
yes! its my faveeee!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO

Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Laciey M.
Laciey M.
In my opinion, it is very clumpy. My lashes clump together easily, however. It is definitely not my favorite but my sister is in love with it.

Join Now