RIMMEL LONDON Scandaleyes Micro Eyeliner - Precision Micro Eyeliner by Rimmel

ScandalEyes Precision Micro Eye Liner - Rimmel London

RIMMEL LONDON Scandaleyes Micro Eyeliner - Precision Micro Eyeliner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RIMMEL LONDON Scandaleyes Micro Eyeliner - Precision Micro Eyeliner by Rimmel!
Hooper , UT
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Scandaleyes Micro Eyeliner - Precision Micro Eyeliner by Rimmel
Great eyeliner the color stays all day, it is easy to use. My favorite thing is the long lasting and how it doesn’t smear! Great packaging and affordable!
Terryville
Goes on nice and doesn’t run. Very black which I like and it not to bad of s price. Can be hard to find sometime but is worth it when I do find it.
Chandler
Fell in love the first use it don't smear and is totally worth every penny ❤️👸Its a little bit on the pricey side however as I mentioned worth it
Metairie, LA
Very nice to apply to eye and goes on smooth. Only thing with this is I have to retouch it every so often. But other than that it's a good product.
My go to liner! Love how easy it makes applying eyeliner! I even got my mom into this one as well and she’s always struggled with liner. So great!
Kokomo
Very black, easy to use, makes a great wing! Good for beginners or professionals! Absolutely no smudging. And can't beat the price!
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this eyeliner. It glides on easily and drys comfortably. It last all day long without crumbling. Great product for the price.
Rogersville , TN
Not my favorite, and honestly the worse eyeliner in my collection. The white one just doesn’t show up and it runs like crazy.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this eyeliner. It’s not expensive and it’s the perfect Black. Plus I am finally able to get that perfect Cat eye!
Oneonta , NY
Does not last long. Have to put in thick to make it show up. Does not work well in the water line of the eye.

Looking for your answer?