BY RIMMEL LONDON

Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner delivers flawless definition & precision for a playful, graphic yet feminine look. The ultra-thin felt tip glides on with ease and the waterproof formula provides intense ultra-black color all day & night.

• I loveeeee this eyeliner2 Answers
  • What kind of eyeliners do you ladies like? I'm so annoyed...5 Answers
  • Ya lo probé y me encanta #poppyvoxbox I already tried it...1 Answers
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Micro Eye Liner
  • "Hello easy winged liner. This makes it so easy it's like using a marker and it doesn't cry off" in 73 reviews
  • "I bought this product from Walmart and it's just what I wanted. It gives you a nice thin line, and is black. I wouldn't say it's water proof, it did come off pretty easy with some water. It smudges a little, but mostly it stays put. I posted a picture, and you can see where I rubbed it downward and sideways with my finger. But I still love it. It will work great for those who want to create the wing effect with it." in 49 reviews
  • "I received this product direct from Rimmel London. From here on out, this will probably be the only eyeliner for me. The price is amazing, as opposed to the top of the line liners I've tried and hated. Making a wing with this goes really well for me because of the tip shape - both long wings and tiny, short ones. To avoid smudging, running, etc. on days when I'll be active and busy I apply this over Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer or add a white/nude eye shadow to the crease to prevent smudging when I blink." in 46 reviews
  • "Long-wear waterproof love it will get more of the product and I got it in the frosty voxbox and I must say I was impressed the way it slides on so smooth and I love the way I don't have to do a lot for the look I wont I will wear this for Christmas 🎄 " in 41 reviews
Katie L.
This was the first liquid liner with a felt tip that I had tried. It was easy to use but is not waterproof. It wipes off easily which at the time was fine for me because I was practicing wing liner and messed up a lot lol. This isn't something that will last all day and it's not super pigmented but it was good for practice.
Vanesa P.
Pretty basic liner. I usually pair this with a regular eye pencil on my lower lash line and then smoke out with this liner on top. It dries quickly once you apply it so it makes it a very efficient product to use. It’s a regular staple in my bag but I wouldn’t say it’s any better than some others.
Abby M.
Hellertown , PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
this is one of the first liquid liners i ever used sonit holds a pretty special place in my heart. the small tip makes it so so easy to work with and it lasts a really long time(i used this when i went to see infinity war for the first time and it didn’t budge)!!! plus it’s super affordable!
Savannah K.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I have been searching for this eyeliner for ever. Super fine piont to get the perfect wing. Doesn't bleed. Really black. Doesn't smudge. Glides on the eyelid with a perfect line no dragging. I love it!
Sandy D.
Loved this eyeliner. It can be a little difficult over eyeshadow to apply but it will go on. It didn't dry out to fast like others do. I have purchased it more that once. But it is always out at my Walmart in black for some reason.
Kayla W.
Canastota, NY
This was the first liquid eyeliner I tried when I first started getting into makeup. The applicator is so small that it makes applying the liner so much more easy. Also this is very pigmented
Madeline K.
Love this easy way of getting a black cat eye look! With its a perfect shiney black marker that can make a nice thin and precise line. I use this almost everyday and i would recommend !
Jessica A.
Hobbs, NM
I have use this and i don’t recommend this cus it does dryy if youu dont use it correctly it dont really come with alot of product in my opinion i didint like this
Jenn F.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Target
Rimmel London Scandaleyes liner is pretty great compared to others in this same price range. The fine tip makes precision lining much easier than a typical pen style liner. You need to store these as you would a marker, tip down vertically vs. horizontally to ensure product can flow to the tip for smooth application.
Tanya P.
Newtown
I love this eyeliner. It stays put and doesn’t transfer throughout the day. I have a difficult time finding eyeliner that works on my hooded oily lids and I’m so happy to have found one in this price range. It does dry out fairly quickly because it’s a felt tip pen. However, I can get a bit more than a month of wear out of it so it’s completely worth it for the price range. It’s going on my eyes after all, so I don’t mind replacing it fairly frequently.
Theresa W.
Carthage, ME
I was curious how long it lasts?? I like eyeliner that last awhile!!
Ashley Q.
Mira Loma, CA
Is this eyeliner good to do wings?
Katelyn V.
Does this transfer to the top of the eyelid? I haven't found one yet that stays on all day and doesn't smudge/bleed. Any recommendations?
Emily M.
Kirkland , WA
What kind of eyeliners do you ladies like? I'm so annoyed with mine haha. Rimmel London Scandaleyes Micro Eye Liner
Hannah R.
Bloomington, IN
How easily does this liner apply? I prefer a thinner eyeliner look. Will this liner achieve that?

Amazon