BeautyEyeEyelinerRimmel London
Scandaleyes Micro Eye Liner

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Micro Eye Liner

Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner delivers flawless definition & precision for a playful, graphic yet feminine look. The ultra-thin felt tip glides on with ease and the waterproof formula provides intense ultra-black color all day & night.

Is it a good product?
Is this waterproof ?
hoow long does this last on ? or is it enough black ?
Start your review of Rimmel London Scandaleyes Micro Eye Liner!
How would you rate this product?
Marian G.
Henderson, NV
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Micro Eye Liner uploaded by Marian G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Rimmel it’s one of my favorite brands and this eyeliner is great. What I love about it is the pigmentation, if rimmel says black trust it girl it will be the perfect black eyeliner color but the tip it’s not that great. I got used to it BUT the tip is a little long and it doesn’t make it easy at first
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Micro Eye Liner uploaded by Susan C.
This. Eye liner is very chic i lile very much thr blue color is nice i hope. It last forever. Color really rock
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Micro Eye Liner uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Liquid eyeliner, practical and perfect for people who start their makeup ... leaving a beautiful and soft look in your eyes.❤
Leslie Z.
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Micro Eye Liner uploaded by Leslie Z.
I honestly loved this product it did such an amazing job! I used this product twice now since I got it and it’s so easy to use. I would most definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for an eyeliner! Would most definitely buy the product when I’m finished! #LiveTheLondonLook #VolumeNyWay
Kristina B.
This eyeliner is really great for just a very thin and precise line at the lashline but to really get a good thick wing you will need to outline with this and fill with something else. This is too thin in my opinion to do thicker lines and wings without it looking like I had a seizure whilst applying.
Arganise  C.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love pen eyeliners more than others because they’re perfect for making cat eyes and wings. This eyeliner has a perfect point with the perfect amount of liner dispense. It’s affordable and handy.
Julie K.
Hawthorne, CA
This eyeliner is terrible. It acts like it's dried up or something. I can't press hard enough around my eye to make it leave anything more than a faint hint of color. Not sure if mine was defective or what. I'd never buy this.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kymlyn S.
West Point, GA
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Micro Eye Liner uploaded by Kymlyn S.
I'm usually a liquid liner kind of gal, but after trying this I might have to reconsider my loyalty. I'm able to complete my winged liner in no time, especially since I'm trying cut my face time down to 10 minutes. The tip is precise & the application is smooth. What more could you ask for from a liner?!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Sym T.
If you have trouble getting your liner thin then this is for you! It's easy to use and it has great pigmentation
Nicole A.
Corbin, KY
I have hooded eyes and I don’t have a steady hand when it comes to applying eyeliner, so it can be very difficult applying eyeliner. A couple reasons that I like this Rimmel London Scandaleyes Micro Eyeliner it has a very thin fine tip which allows you to apply a thin liner or you can build and make it as thick as you want. Also this eyeliner is a long lasting matte liner so it dries very fast and it’s much easier for Me to work with. Rimmel London Rimmel London Scandaleyes Micro Eye Liner
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily M.