BY RIMMEL LONDON

Unstoppable Volume

• Waterproof
  • Max density brush for dangerously bold lashes
  • Unstoppable lash volume
  • Long wear
  • No smudging
  • Easy to remove

• This dries out quickly compared other brands. Did anyone ...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this mascara for a while. I'm j...1 Answers
  • Is this really waterproof? 1 Answers
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara Waterproof
  • "This eyelash mascara is best painted super easy application leave you volume and do not get low nothing is perfect" in 19 reviews
  • "To people saying this mascara is hard to get of, it's waterproof so........ Anyways! Love love love this mascara! Whether I am at the gym or swimming, it does not smudge or run at all. I love the chunky applicator & with an eyelash curler this mascara makes my lashes look amazing. Plus you can't beat the price! Also lasts a long time. " in 4 reviews
Katie M.
Kernersville, NC
Great value for the cost. Lengthens and volumizes spectacularly. It builds well to give the illusion of fake lashes, especially if your lashes are already long. My low rating though is that the wide brush is difficult to use on the lower lashes without a lot of smudging; it has a longer dry time than other mascaras and the waterproof is not very waterproof(more smudging).
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
SO DISAPPOINTED. I felt like i bought a used mascara. I wanted to try something new but I did not like this brand I️t felt cheap and barely makes my eyes volumed like it says I️t should
Jillian L.
Jackson, NJ
This mascara never runs out! Wow! It looks amazing for the price, makes my lashes look HUGE. Only drawback is when it's new it's very goopy and transfers to your kids if you don't let it dry, and also will get on your lid if you brush too hard. Have to be gentle with this one until it drys out a little.
Sarah W.
Fayetteville
The packaging is good for a cheap makeup brand. I like the way it does not Clump my lashes, but if you put on too many coats it clumps your lashes. I have sensitive eyes so it is hard for me to find a good mascara and eyeliner but this mascara does not irritate my eyes.
RLHS🌀 C.
Random Lake
It helps make your eyelashes look thicker and fuller but it is not really waterproof and I’ve had problems of it sticking to my face after washing it off and it not coming off.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Amazing mascara. I love this brand and type. I bought this at Walmart I buy it Everytime I need mascara. It's very easy to apply. It's also a great price for this. Room for improvement is I'd love a better smell. I do recommend this to all people needing mascara.
Amanda H.
This mascara adds volume to my lashes! I love the big brush on the wand. It applies easy and does not clump. I do notice that after it dries through out the day there is fallout. Overall it is a good mascara if you can over look the fallout once dry.
Kara S.
Raleigh
I love it! It goes on good and thick and does not easily clump. Also, it lasts all day. It does not flake off easily. The mascara gets my unruly lashes in check and has them nice and neat. It is a high quality mascara and I recommend this!Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara Waterproof
Alexii✨ K.
It doesn't give me much volume for my lashes. It just costs my lashes with madacara and had no effect. This is my first time using this product and it didn't work for me. It may work for others but on me it didn't work.
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
This is my go to mascara! I love how it keeps my eyelashes up all day but is also easy to take off. I use the blackest black and it looks great on my dark brown eyes. Will continue buying this mascara!
Abednelly R.
This product will be waterproof
Amanda C.
Livonia, MI
I've been wanting to try this mascara for a while. I'm just wondering has anyone had an issue with this mascara flaking off?
Violeta T.
Jackson, WY
Is this really waterproof?
Zobia R.
Cordova, TN
This dries out quickly compared other brands. Did anyone else notice this?”
Linda H.
Is it easy to apply smoothly or does it clump up?