BY RIMMEL LONDON

For lashes so big, it's almost criminal! Scandalous false lash volume. MaxDensity Brush: 50% larger*. Captures & plumps every lash. Supersize formula with 3x collagen + 3x keratin*.

* versus Rimmel Volume Flash The Max

• I am looking for a Mascara on the cheaper end that still works go...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new mascara because mine keeps getting my...2 Answers
  • Good for my eyelash mascara has been the best, it gives a life t...1 Answers
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara
  • "OMG! I absolutely love this mascara. After applying 2 coats of this mascara (1st coat, curl, 2nd coat) my lashes appear longer, thicker, and FAKE! Love it! Long lasting, great colour and you get beautiful lashes. Washes off easily too! :)" in 125 reviews
  • "I love this mascara and I use it everyday, however I just bought a new one with the Blue writing on it for WATERPROOF!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE" in 30 reviews
  • "Voluminousness and Lengthens you lashes!!!!!" in 29 reviews
  • "Its clumpy makes youre lashes look short and stubby and like you dont have many lashes at all and no volume what so ever!!" in 25 reviews
  • "I like this mascara, it makes my eyelashes look full and think, but they aren't as long as other mascaras make them look." in 12 reviews
Makeup R.
oxford
•SCANDALEYES VOLUME EYES MASCARA• Retails for $5.49💄
This is Literally my TO DIE FOR mascara. I always find myself buying new mascaras to test out but there has yet to be one better then Scandaleyes. It gives my lashes great lift and thickness. The brush is perfect and separates my lashes while adding true volume. My eyelashes are never clumpy when I use scandaleyes mascara. OVERALL/ BUY THIS MASCARA!! It’s the best ever- and I’m super picky about mascara!
Alexe Y.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Extreme Black more...
I love the bright orange packaging as it makes it easy to find in my makeup bag, but beyond that it’s more of a hassle to use. The brush causes my lashes to stick together and I have to use another mascara brush or lash comb to separate them again. It takes forever to dry. Won’t be buying again.
Candy M.
Crossett
Love it! I’ve been searching for a good mascara that won’t flake off mid-day, isn’t to clumpy, and will make my lashes look full and have tons of volume, and I’ve finally found it! This has been my go to mascara for about a year near. And it lasts a lot longer than some of the others I’ve tried. I definitely recommend this product
Stefani M.
Council Blfs, IA
Review for: Black, Extreme Black more...
I LOVE this mascara! The brush is full and has long bristles. Goes on smooth with out and lumps, also gives your eyelashes incredible volume! The tube is a little big if you have a small make up case. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good black mascara.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
Review for: Extreme Black more...
Omg Rimmel’s scandaleyes is one of my favorite mascaras!!! I have tried many high end brands and this performs similar and even better than some of the high end ones of tried!!! For the price it is amazing. It gives me so much volume and it’s soo pigmented, extreme black!!!! I will continue to purchase this and would recommend to those looking for a good drug store mascara!!
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Review for: Extreme Black more...
I bought the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara. I wear waterproof mascara every time I leave the house and wanted something that made my eyelashes look good without all the harsh scrubbing to get it off. This mascara works great. It makes my eyelashes look full and long. It is also easy to wash off. I not only wear this around the house but to go out as well since it works so well.
Alletse A.
Review for: Black more...
The brush on this is so huge, I felt like I was trying to put mascara on with a cheeto puff.
You have to be careful when applying because of the wand size.
I tried this a few times and even with a lash primer underneath and I'm not a fan.
It doesn't really seem to do anything at all except darken my lashes.
Didn't add volume or length and I have pretty decent lashes, I go without false lashes like half of the week but this somehow made my lashes look shorter.
Hated the formula as well and it flaked really bad.
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Volume Flash ScandalEyes Mascara - Extreme Black more...
I’ve been using this mascara for years and i’ll be so sad if they ever got rid of it. This mascara is thick but easy to work with. I always get compliments on my lashes anytime I wear it! Your typical mascara pricing, not too expensive.
Kayla H.
Johnson, KS
Review for: Black more...
This product makes my eyelashes very full but also clumpy. I clean off a lot of mascara off of the brush to try and eliminate clumpiness. I purchased this product at Wal-Mart. I mainly just use this mascara for show makeup but not for makeup when I am out and about.
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
Review for: Black more...
Girllll this mascara leaves my lashes looking spectacular. My favorite all time mascara is the Lancôme drama queen mascara which can sometimes be a bit pricey for me to repurchase all the time and I think I found a dupe! My lashes are naturally long but this mascara enhances everyone's lashes beautifully, definitely recommend. It's not waterproof still a great buy.
Christina T.
Traverse City, MI
I have trouble because the brush is so big, I always - without fail- get this on my face. Any way to avoid that?
Nicole M.
Worth to buy?
Luz C.
I have never used it Iwould like to know if it holds up well!
Cassidy H.
Does this clump on anyone's lashes or does it separate the lashes?
Robin W.
What makes this mascara different from all others