BY RIMMEL LONDON

About the product

• Intense black lines up to 24 hours
  • Dramatic look in just one easy stroke
  • Waterproof and smudge-proof

Torii P.
New York
I’m glad I purchased this liner! This was a great product for me to start learner winged liner. The tip has a nice sharp point. The color is dark and doesn’t seem to dry when you are using it. It’s also really easy to clean up mistakes if you make them! Overall really good liquid liner for the price and the availability!
Kari A.
Marshall
I made the switch to this eyeliner because pencils can be too rough and the liquids smear too easily and I enjoy the pen aspect of it because it feels like I'm drawing and that makes it easier to accomplish the winged look. It is not super dark when applied, so you have to use multiple layers, but other than that, great product.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
This works pretty well. I never have a problem with it being dried out or anything like that. It makes a pretty straight line. The clear cap underneath is kind of messed up but it’s not that big of a deal. I would recommend this product. I’ve had it quite a while.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
This liquid liner dries out fast! I thought I would like the jumbo tip, but it turned out to be very marker like. I didn't feel I had very much control over how I wanted my liner to look. I wouldn't suggest using this and I don't plan on purchasing it again.
Leslye R.
Dinuba , CA
Extremely easy to do my cat wing eyeliner! I have tried a couple different marker eyeliners this ones been great by far. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because they do dry out a little bit quicker then other eyeliners.!
Jessica R.
Isla Vista
This product is easy to apply before mascara! It definitely is for a more dramatic look because it has a thicker applicator but once you get the hang of it it's easy to use!
Samantha C.
Bessemer, PA
I love this liner! It's so easy to apply and very rarely do I gave and messes or misses. It covers well and lasts through just about anything! It's a staple in my makeup bag, that's for sure.
Jordan R.
Norristown , PA
I like the product. But their are a few cons. It smears pretty quickly and if I swear it smudges. I love how dark the liner gets. But it is not long lasting. I don't believe I would recommend only because it doesn't last long and it smudges and smears very quickly
Kaylee W.
MENIFEE, CA
It's ok, the thick tip makes it hard to create. Thin wing. And it doesn't wear well through the day it smudges and makes you look like you have a black eye. Not a good look

back