BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Paint is an intensely metallic cream eye shadow that gives you multidimensional color and shine. The radical new cream eye shadow glides on effortlessly and stays on all day long without cracking or flaking.... see more...

Peyton W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good drugstore mascara it's not that expensive at all and it can be long-lasting if you get the waterproof one it's easy to apply in for drugstore it did meet my expectations I would buy again for a drugstore option
Marylou C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara really did work wonders for my very small and thin eyelashes...It gave me a ton of length and made my lashes look really full...I dont have anything bad to say about it.
Abigail H.
I usually stick to the same brand of mascara, but I fell in love with this one. I was very affordable. And met all of my expectations. It was long lasting.
CecY G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for making those liner lines. Its always a deep dark color. Glides on well. It looks nice, neat and smooth.
#لا إ.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a lover of beauty and make-up and I have tried these mascara and I was impressed by it and hope to get it again and I hope also if repeated time I want to have it again and I hope that this opinion will get your attention
Zyelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
- Amo rimel , muito bom , amo mais ainda a textura que da nos olhos , Aí eu quero muito um desse por favor , vai ser meu sonho de consumo