BY RIMMEL LONDON

Volume and Curl

• Deny-Gravity brush is 50% larger, covering the whole lash line
  • Triple collagen + keratin formula indicts and plumps even the thinnest and weakest lashes
  • 12x more volume and 70% more lift for plump lashes that will defy gravity!

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Curve Alert Mascara
  • "This is one of my new favorite mascaras. The brush is super fat and adds volume and curl to every lash while still looking very natural. No clumps or flakes!" in 55 reviews
  • "The best drugstore volumizing mascara. As someone who wears and layers many mascaras, I use a wise range of lengthening and curling mascaras everyday, I always use this one last because it thickens, curls, and really opens up the eyes." in 14 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product!! It makes my lashes look as if I'm wearing false eyelashes. Its also waterproof which is great because I wear contacts and my eyes tend to water sometimes, which means there is no smudging." in 13 reviews
  • "Doesn't give me that raccoon look by the end of the day! This holds a curl and makes my lashes look longer and thicker." in 13 reviews
  • "It doesn't leave my lashes looking like a clumpy mess and it gives my already incredibly long eyelashes even more length and body!" in 6 reviews
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
I usually don’t wear mascara that isn’t waterproof, but I did want to give this a try and review it. Now, my lashes are thin, straight, and can tend to point down a little bit. They aren’t full and they aren’t that long. I use waterproof mascara because it holds my curled lashes and lasts me all day. This specific mascara was not waterproof but it did hold my lashes up.. after 5 COATS. That’s a lot. The first 2 coats didn’t do much and I felt as though the more coats I put the more it would rub off and come off. It made my lashes feel sticky and heavy. It did come off very easily, but left remnants in my eye. They eye you see on the left side of the picture is my right eye which I curled. The right side is my left eye which I didn’t curl. The brush does help separate lashes and the curl the brush has in it does lift them up! I think it’s good, but not for me. It was messy, didn’t hold all my lashes up, and the wand is huge! Like you’ll get it all over your eyelid or eye area.
Siobhán M.
BRISTOL, BRISTOL
This product gave me very beautiful eyelashes. I have naturally long eyelashes so a few coats of this made them look almost fake. It lives up to the promises of helping improve curl and volume, but falls slightly short on the promise of "no clumps". I like the "natural but enhanced" look when it comes to eyelashes and it's really easy to get scary spider lashes with this mascara. If you're careful, though, you can get a nice natural-ish look.
I did enjoy using this mascara and will continue to use it when going out in the evenings or on short excursions. I found that wearing it for an entire day left my eyes a bit irritated and was prone to fall-out. I didn't look full-raccoon but it definitely required some fixes during the day.
I give this a solid 3/5 because I enjoyed it but there's definitely room for improvement. I probably won't be purchasing this when my bottle runs out unless they improve the formula to last better throughout the day.
Note: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jackie H.
Disclaimer: I have your typical Asian lashes that point straight down, hard to maintain a curl, and most certainly not close to being thick.

This mascara wand is HUMONGOUS. I didn't have difficulty applying the mascara on, but I know not everyone is into huge mascara wands. It's a little more difficult trying to apply this mascara on your lower lashes due to the huge size.

Unfortunately this mascara didn't work with my short lashes that have difficulty maintaining a curl. This mascara did nothing to hold up my curl. I used an eyecurler and immediately applied a thin coat of the mascara. My lashes went back to their straight, pointed down state :( My lashes however were really black after a coat. Fortunately I've already found mascaras that work for my pin straight lashes, so any result that doesn't give me voluminous, long, and curled lashes is an immediately no-go for me.

Sorry Rimmel London Scandaleyes! You did not remain curled for me.
I know you're not supposed to do this, but for the sake of trying the product out, I did wait a few minutes for the mascara to dry on my lashes and curled them. The curl did remain for a bit, but my eyelashes did droop back down over time, especially on the eye where my hair hits.

I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Chloe L.
Rowlett, TX
I should start by saying that this is 4 Stars *for a mass brand mascara*. If you’re comparing it to high end, it would be a 2. The formula is nice and creamy and didn’t flake at all, which is nice. The brush was a little big, which says a lot considering I have very long eyelashes, BUT I loved that it was the furry bristles and not the hard plastic ones that hurt. My lashes are also very straight, and this didn’t give an OOMPH lift, but enough that you can see my lashes while head-on. It came off easily with my makeup removal wipes, which is actually a plus for me. I bet when paired with a primer, it could be an amazing mascara.

*Product given complimentary via Influenster in exchange for review*
Maggie R.
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Curve Alert Mascara  retails at Target for about $8. I used the product every day on my right eye to compare it to my favorite Dior Diorshow Mascara , which was on my left. Although the brushes of the 2 mascaras are both thick and meant to create volume, the results are very different.

I like that the formula contains argan oil, listed in the ingredients as Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil. I also like that it contains lash conditioning panthenol (vitamin B5) The mascara coats the lashes nicely and does curl them, but it does not add any volume. It is easy to remove with Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 14 oz and water.

I don’t like that the formula contains drying denatured alcohol and irritating sodium Lauretta-12 sulfate, or SLS. Carmine sourced from beetles means this is not a vegan mascara. There is a warning on the back of the packaging that the formula contains an ingredient derived from fish, so it may not be a safe product for those with certain food allergies.

The mascara dries up and flakes of after 4 hours of wear. There is room for improvement here and I will not buy the product.
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
The Rimmel London Scandaleyes Curve Alert Mascara definitely has become one of my absolute favorites! Disclaimer: the wand is very big. I love a big wand and I love the shape of this mascara wand which has a shorter side for the lower lash line. I did not rate it a full 5 stars because as much as I love this mascara, it still does not supersede the one problem i always have with mascaras, which is that after I curl my lashes and then apply mascara, they always fall straight down. I use the Kevyn Aucoin The Eyelash Curler but even with a heavy duty eyelash curler like this one, my eyelashes still fall straight as a stick when I apply mascara. This drugstore mascara is probably the BEST one I’ve ever used and I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
The first thing I said when I opened this mascara up was "WOW, this wand is huge!" I didn't think I would like this product but I am pleasantly surprised. For me this product was able to curl my lashes well. I can build it up two layers without it looking spidery and still keeps the curl. This is a super black mascara and kind of a more "wet" formula.

I only had trouble putting on mascara near the inner corner of my eye but other than that it was fine. It was also bit difficult to put on my lower lashes without smudging product everywhere.

Yenis A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Golden Gaze
Rimmel London Wonder Ombre Holographic Eyeliner is very smooth and easy to apply, it doesn’t get better than this for how simply it glides on the kid. I’m normally a Stila only kind of gal, but this liner is all too fluid to not contemplate a switch! The golden color actually glides on in gold without loss to color, I haven’t had many colors of makeup that color perfectly without having to apply tons of primer or something similar. It’s very easy to smear the colors, so that’s something to note, this is the reason I took a star away... I’m more fond of liner than can stay a look. I did love the double end since it gives you a good color combo, the contrast of the gold on Black is perfect for almost any color combination.
Miranda M.
Fort Worth, TX
I received this product in a VoxBox free for review and I have to say with all honesty, this is probably one of my least favorite mascaras I've tried.. First, it doesn't do anything for my lashes, except give them a dark tint, other than that? Nothing. Second, the wand is HUGE! And that is saying something because I generally like the big bristle type wands, like Loreal Lash Paradise. But this one was just too huge. One plus to this mascara is that I have very oily skin and eyelids and it surprisingly does not transfer onto my skin through out the day. All in all I would not recommend this mascara to anyone, unless you have huge eyes and only want to use it to make your lashes darker before applying falsies.
Tara W.
This mascara gives you super dramatic lashes! I have hazel eyes and this black mascara makes them pop like crazy!! I use this product every time I’m wearing makeup now! I definitely recommend this mascara! I hate wearing fake lashes and this mascara makes mine look so full and long it’s amazing! I will definitely keep buying this product!! It also has an amazing application brush! Rimmel London Scandaleyes Curve Alert Mascara
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
R all of their mascaras thick/
Tabitha R.
Newark, NJ
Does this give you long lashes but a natural look?
Kerri M.
Scotland
How much is this and where can I find it ?
Kindle E.
Malakoff, TX
Does it leave a clupy look to your eye?
Fatima n.
atlanta georgia
What do you guys think of this mascara? I want I darker fuller look something that adds volume to my lashes.

back