BY RIMMEL LONDON

Up to 10 days chip resistant nail colour with gel shine finish. Includes our precision maxi brush for salon perfection. All the benefits of a professional salon manicure. Strengthening base coat, top coat and gel shine all in one. Ultra flexible Lycra formula; colour is shock proof, chip resistant and anti-fading. Now with fashion forward shades straight from the Catwalk, chosen by Kate Moss. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.

• I have been searching for a high quality clear nail polis...2 Answers
  • It's good?1 Answers
  • Is it a good buy ? I wanted to buy it but I just couldn't...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cora J.
Great price and great coverage unless you buy the light shades, then you have to have more than one coat. I like the color variety as well. Ive foind some of the mkst unique colors in this brand.
Maggie R.
Longview, WA
You'd think that this would be quite a pretty color, and with my olive skin tone it would look very pretty, however it is quite light meaning you have to put a lot of coats on and it leaves more streaks and clumps.
Tabetha M.
Review for: Moon, Moon more...
Smooth and easy application. Beautiful color and long lasting plus it applies evenly. A bit pricey but not outrageous, I bought at a drugstore. I will buy again and recommend to others!
Rachel W.
Westminster, MD
I love the color Saturn it's a brown gold dark color looks lovely but needs a top coat bad. It starts peeling off in big sections. But I think they are getting rid of them got mine for 50 off at cvs
Cristine I.
Crestview, FL
OMG i I'm so in love with this one , I love dark pink colors and they look goo when I wear them. They also last for a while depending on how you deal with water, if you wash the dishes a lot or so.
Brandyne B.
Review for: Soul Session more...
This is a pretty good nail polish. It doesn't chip and lasts a decent amount of time. The shade range was pretty limited, but that is to be expected when drugstore displays are limited on space.
Natalia A.
Seattle, WA
Pretty good product. Pretty good product. Pretty good product. Pretty good product. Pretty good product. Pretty good product. Pretty good product. Pretty good product. Pretty good product. Pretty good product. Pretty good product. Pretty good product. Pretty good product.
Jailin T.
The fuchsia is one of my favorite colors and
Rimmel has been successful with this I marvel color, I recommend it to all the girls who like to wear bright colors on your nails .
Karina P.
Review for: Soul Session more...
Bought this color for less than $4 with a low expectation. But its perfect. slides on easy, color is perfect for Fall and its been on my nails for 4 days with no chipping.
Randi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I have never had an issue with this nail polish. I usually have to put on 2 coats though. I love the light blue too. The packaging could be more up to date though.
April I.
Washington, PA
It this product beeter to be used by itself? Or can you use it as a top coat.
Elena C.
Phoenix , Az
Does it make the under coat more shiny or opaque?
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can this be used as a top coat?
Jeanette G.
Plano, TX
I have been searching for a high quality clear nail polish. How long does this product take to dry? Is it just a base polish or a top coat polish?
Neda M.
Does this nail polish help with people who have their nails split a lot?