BY RIMMEL LONDON

Up to 10 days chip resistant nail colour with gel shine finish. Includes our precision maxi brush for salon perfection. All the benefits of a professional salon manicure. Strengthening base coat, top coat and gel shine all in one. Ultra flexible Lycra formula; colour is shock proof, chip resistant and anti-fading. Now with fashion forward shades straight from the Catwalk, chosen by Kate Moss. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.

• I have been searching for a high quality clear nail polis...2 Answers
  • It's good?1 Answers
  • Is it a good buy ? I wanted to buy it but I just couldn't...1 Answers
Sarah C.
Shasta Lake, CA
Rommel is a reasonable priced product. The colors are pigmented and the color will last a while. I'm not sure if I will repurchase this item or try something new next time. I purchased it at the local rite aid. I would recommend it based on the sale price I got it for.
Kendra B.
London, KY
I never used this product on my finger nails. But I have used it on my toes. I was really impressed with the brightness of the color and how long it lasted. I will be buying this brand again
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Soul Session more...
Rimmel Salon Pro is a wonderful product, the color is just yummy and perfect for any season. Only con I could find is that I wish that it would last just a bit longer before chipping, but because of all the pros to it, I will definitely buy it again.
Brynne B.
These are pretty good polishes, and you can usually get them on sale. The colors are great - I bought a really pretty coral and a royal blue color, and I've worn them both multiple times. I would definitely repurchase if I saw a new shade I liked.
Myra G.
Spring, TX
I have the color Saturn which is a nice dark green/gold duo chrome shade. It applies very nicely, with little to no streaking and takes about two coats to get a good cover. The applicator has good Bristles and last several days with no chipping.
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Review for: Barmy Blue more...
Blue is my go to nail color I just love blue polish. This is a busy try this polish does the job of opi and china glaze but without the sticker shock. So easy to apply and one coat does the job I'm y buying again
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: New Romantic more...
My go-to for a wearable nude color that goes from work to evening. Rommel makes good quality polish but make sure you use a good base coat and long wear topcoat to seal the deal
Tiffany E.
Clinton
Rimmel Pro Nail polishes! They glide on beautifully and last a good while. The very best part of this line is that 60 second dry time, I don't know that it even takes that long!
Esta nueva colección cuenta con las tonalidades que más están triunfando en los últimos meses, me encantan te hacen lucir única y que todas tus amigas sientan curiosidad de saber que llevan tus uñas para lucir bellas y saludables
Shameka R.
I love this polish. The color is brilliant and bright. It lasts for a awhile before having to repaint due to wear. It glides on so smoothly with no clumps or stray strands.
April I.
Washington, PA
It this product beeter to be used by itself? Or can you use it as a top coat.
Elena C.
Phoenix , Az
Does it make the under coat more shiny or opaque?
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can this be used as a top coat?
Jeanette G.
Plano, TX
I have been searching for a high quality clear nail polish. How long does this product take to dry? Is it just a base polish or a top coat polish?
Neda M.
Does this nail polish help with people who have their nails split a lot?

back