BY RIMMEL LONDON

Up to 10 days chip resistant nail colour with gel shine finish. Includes our precision maxi brush for salon perfection. All the benefits of a professional salon manicure. Strengthening base coat, top coat and gel shine all in one. Ultra flexible Lycra formula; colour is shock proof, chip resistant and anti-fading. Now with fashion forward shades straight from the Catwalk, chosen by Kate Moss. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.

• I have been searching for a high quality clear nail polis...2 Answers
  • It's good?1 Answers
  • Is it a good buy ? I wanted to buy it but I just couldn't...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Iliana F.
I love this line of rimmel nail polishes! They are affordable and good quality especially for the price. These nail polishes are so affordable and the colors are perfect for me. I have about 4 or 5 shades in this range and there's none I don't love.
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
These polishes are great. Up to par with many of OPIs'. They are super opaque and last a long time before starting to chip. They also have some beautiful dope colors for OPI/Essie! For example Rimmel's Barmy Blue is an exact dupe for OPI's Eurso Euro!
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
Review for: Soul Session more...
Chip proof, 10 day, one coat, natural looking polish? Than this is the polish for you. You cannot go wrong with this color or formula. If you haven't tried it I would recommend going out and getting it right now. They are also only $2.99 and they're fantastic! You really can't beat them.
San K.
I don't have the greatest luck with Rimmel products. Especially their nail polish. I have had a couple polishes by Rimmel and they've chipped quite easily. Considering their low price point this is expected, but obviously not wanted.
Victoria B.
Wichita, KS
This polish is a fun color that can work for any season! I have received a lot of compliments, because it brings out the warmth in my skin tone! It lasts several days, which is impressive since I am terror on nail polish!
Cat S.
A cute color for any time of the year! I use it constantly! It lasts fairly long compared to other brands! I usually buy mine at ulta! It does chip after a week or two, but that’s without a topcoat!
Lisa h.
Review for: Rimmel Salon Pro with Lycra Nail Polish, Beige Babe, 0.4 Fluid Ounce more...
Love this color for fall and winter and also for pedicures. Looks great goes on so nicely and evenly. I am a repeat user. I love how great my nails look with this brand on nail polish. So many colors to choose from
Bronwyn L.
Portland, OR
Review for: Soul Session more...
I was looking for the color I would wear on my nails on my wedding day when I ran into this one from Rimmel. It is made with lycra or something like that so it stretches with your nail as it's growing out which is just insane! The color is beautiful and it didn't chip for almost 2 weeks.
Nila M.
New Iberia, LA
Okay so my friend's mom who owns a nail shop just Raves about this color and this product right here so I'm just going to tell you if a professional says it's good it must be good
Erika L.
Jewett city , CT
Review for: Soul Session more...
I use this polish often. Not only am I in love with the color but these polishes are my favorite. They go on easily with minimal mess and stay on longer then most of my polishes.
April I.
Washington, PA
It this product beeter to be used by itself? Or can you use it as a top coat.
Elena C.
Phoenix , Az
Does it make the under coat more shiny or opaque?
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can this be used as a top coat?
Jeanette G.
Plano, TX
I have been searching for a high quality clear nail polish. How long does this product take to dry? Is it just a base polish or a top coat polish?
Neda M.
Does this nail polish help with people who have their nails split a lot?