BY RIMMEL LONDON

Up to 10 days chip resistant nail colour with gel shine finish. Includes our precision maxi brush for salon perfection. All the benefits of a professional salon manicure. Strengthening base coat, top coat and gel shine all in one. Ultra flexible Lycra formula; colour is shock proof, chip resistant and anti-fading. Now with fashion forward shades straight from the Catwalk, chosen by Kate Moss. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.

• I have been searching for a high quality clear nail polis...2 Answers
  • It's good?1 Answers
  • Is it a good buy ? I wanted to buy it but I just couldn't...1 Answers
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
The Rimmel nail polishes definitely don't last as long as other brands and tend to have a very thin consistency that makes applying multiple coats a necessity. However, they are inexpensive and come in fun colors and the Kate Moss collection is must try.
Sarah H.
Silver Spring, MD
I found this by accident ( I am usually a strict OPI and Essie girl) and I'm glad I did! It's the longest-lasting nail polish I've ever used- I've had it go 6 days without chipping and it covers with solid color while still staying thin and flexible
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
Review for: Venus more...
I really like getting my nails painted in dark colors I think they make my nails look really nice, but sometimes dark colors tend to be a headache to get completely off and I had that problem with this product but otherwise it looked nice
Kara M.
Review for: Soul Session more...
This is one of my favorite polishes it's not to bright and it looks pretty for days and the color is appropriate for myself and my little girls and even after they play hard all day their nails aren't chipped up with this polish which is surprising because it's pretty affordable
Dyana C.
Laredo, TX
Its a good color!
all the girls have one
are others names, for this its economic and perfect.
I prefer to avoid bringing the painted nail biting or maltratarmelas ,
always bring a good impression in hands help you enough !!!
i will recommended for all friends
Natashia S.
Greenville, SC
So I bought this color recently because, when you have a little diva, you buy nail Polish. Lil. It wasn't the best I've uses, but it was pretty good. The color was perfect and a hit for my little one. I purchased it a cvs
Alina S.
great color and great quality! the coats go on pretty thick but then you only need one or two coats and you're good to go. fairly affordable, and the colors available in this brand are fun and have a good variety. would recommend as a long lasting, salon style brand.
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
These polishes are great. Up to par with many of OPIs'. They are super opaque and last a long time before starting to chip. They also have some beautiful dope colors for OPI/Essie! For example Rimmel's Barmy Blue is an exact dupe for OPI's Eurso Euro!
Iliana F.
I love this line of rimmel nail polishes! They are affordable and good quality especially for the price. These nail polishes are so affordable and the colors are perfect for me. I have about 4 or 5 shades in this range and there's none I don't love.
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
Review for: Soul Session more...
Chip proof, 10 day, one coat, natural looking polish? Than this is the polish for you. You cannot go wrong with this color or formula. If you haven't tried it I would recommend going out and getting it right now. They are also only $2.99 and they're fantastic! You really can't beat them.
April I.
Washington, PA
It this product beeter to be used by itself? Or can you use it as a top coat.
Elena C.
Phoenix , Az
Does it make the under coat more shiny or opaque?
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can this be used as a top coat?
Neda M.
Does this nail polish help with people who have their nails split a lot?
Jeanette G.
Plano, TX
I have been searching for a high quality clear nail polish. How long does this product take to dry? Is it just a base polish or a top coat polish?