BY RIMMEL LONDON

ABOUT ME Shades available: Bestival Blue Daisy Days Glaston-berry Go Wild-er-ness Neon Fest Oragina Peachella Rain Rain Go Away Sweet Retreat Tangerine Tent LOOK AFTER ME see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I don't really do my nails. I know! I should, but it's hard to make time. When I do sit down to do it, I have to be sure it's going to dry quickly. Being a Mom to two small children means not having several minutes at a time to let your nails dry. I like this formula because it's inexpensive and for the most part, dries fairly quickly.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Ocala, FL
This was a pretty good nail polish. It dried super fast - as advertised - and completely smooth, no air bubbles, or lumps. It did chip after 5 days or so, but other than that a fairly good product at a nice price. I will be repurchasing, and I recommend this if you're impatient when it comes to waiting for your nail polish to dry.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love having my nails painted. I have way too many nail polishes, and this Rimmel London Rita Ora sweet retreat is one of them. I love the peachy color, but it took a lot to really make the color stand out. It went on smooth, but the coverage wasn't what I was expecting.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Ennis, TX
I am always looking for new colors to try. But since I am a teacher and Mom I usually don't go with too crazy of colors. I usually go for the more subtle colors and loved this one. I also am not the greatest at doing my toes and this polish helps me do a better job.
Esly R.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without having it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best shine nail polish to use and looks great, i would totally recomend it to every person!
Jonasha C.
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
Beautiful color i love it and also its rita ora who wouldnt love it . may i also say they have great commercials and advertising. This product is soo good i recomend and the price is unbeatable compared to high end products as wellthank you rimmel london
Megs M.
Megs M.
MILWAUKEE
This color is gorgeous! I believe I purchased this at Ulta. I'm not sure if it's a limited edition or still sold in stores. This brand is affordable and still has good quality! I would definitely purchase something from this brand again!
Angel W.
Angel W.
It really is shiny the colors are nice and lovely is really easy to apply it is nice it's beautiful it just gives off a beautiful state just gives you that beautiful sensation polish colors and it's really colorful!!
Jessy R.
Jessy R.
Pleasantville , NJ
This color is amazing as well as its brand. I like the color and it dries very quickly. I bought the collection online at Amazon m. I'm a repeat user for years. I recommend it to others, it won't disappoint you.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is one of my favorite subtle nail colors to paint my nails with. It's not a super expensive brand but it is pricier than others- I still think OPI is a better quality and brand than Rimmel though