BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Nail Polish

ABOUT ME Shades available: Bestival Blue Daisy Days Glaston-berry Go Wild-er-ness Neon Fest Oragina Peachella Rain Rain Go Away Sweet Retreat Tangerine Tent LOOK AFTER ME see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kim L.
I loved how fast this polish dried. I hate having to wait and smudging a freshly painted set of nails. There is a fair color selection and it lasts on the nails about 5 days for me. I would buy again. Especially if I’m in a hurry.
Hope B.
Beautiful color but took a couple coats. It's affordable but average for me. It seemed like any other drugstore nail polish, not good but not bad. I use my hands a lot during the day so it chipped pretty easy
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Grabbed this in a stitch just to get some coverage on my nails. The overall cover was good, took about three coats to be full color. Started to chip pretty quick. The color choices were great though.
Synthia R.
Very good for a quick dry polish. Not happy with the way this polish goes on, it could be technique... however if your not into the quick drying lines or clump look... be fast.
Shelby G.
So this stuff rocks. Really! You know I was weary about this shade on me because I'm super pale but this is a beautiful color and I think it would be gorgeous on any skin tone.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Joelle K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I don't really do my nails. I know! I should, but it's hard to make time. When I do sit down to do it, I have to be sure it's going to dry quickly. Being a Mom to two small children means not having several minutes at a time to let your nails dry. I like this formula because it's inexpensive and for the most part, dries fairly quickly.
Emily H.
Ocala, FL
This was a pretty good nail polish. It dried super fast - as advertised - and completely smooth, no air bubbles, or lumps. It did chip after 5 days or so, but other than that a fairly good product at a nice price. I will be repurchasing, and I recommend this if you're impatient when it comes to waiting for your nail polish to dry.
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
Beautiful color i love it and also its rita ora who wouldnt love it . may i also say they have great commercials and advertising. This product is soo good i recomend and the price is unbeatable compared to high end products as wellthank you rimmel london
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
This color is gorgeous! I believe I purchased this at Ulta. I'm not sure if it's a limited edition or still sold in stores. This brand is affordable and still has good quality! I would definitely purchase something from this brand again!