Rimmel London Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour

Up to 16 hours of high impact endless color

• Kiss proof
• Transfer proof
• Lips feel smooth and moisturized all day long

STEP 1: Apply color and keep lips apart for 60 seconds until the product sets.
STEP 2: Apply topcoat to lock the colour, moisture and add shine.

Colour Side Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, C9-13 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate / Ci 77120, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Benzoic Acid, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), D&C Red No. 28 (Ci 45410), D&C Red No. 36 (Ci 12085), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470)].
Top Side Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Pentaerythrityl Stearate/Caprate/Caprylate/ Adipate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Propylparaben, Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopherol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Bht.

These are my favourite drugstore mauve/nude/'your lips but better' colours. What's yours? And can anyone recommend a lip liner with an orange undertone to go with one of the brown nudes to make more of a pumpkin spice shade? 🎃 From left to right: Rimmel London Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour in Make Your Move; Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick in Crème Caramel; Lord & Berry 20100 Matte Lipstick Pencil (Various Shades) in Intimacy; Max Factor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint in 05; No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Spiced Latte; Online Only Soph x Revolution Nude Lipstick in Fudge; NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in 565; L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick in I Explore; [product:loreal-paris-rouge-signature-lasting-matte-liquid-lipstick] in I Create #lipsticklove
Do these compare to Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick at all? I love the rimmel ones I’ve got but there are so many more shades in the maybelline line!
Is this a Lipsense dupe? Can it last as long? If not, what are some alternatives for long wearing lip color???
Start your review of Rimmel London Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour!
Product Highlights
“Totally worth it! I was a bit skeptical but still decided to try it. I haven't looked back since! It is trully long lasting and the color are high pigmented. ” in 131 reviews
“MY absolute favorite liquid lipstick from the drugstore. I absolutely love that it has the locking gloss that stops it transfer. You can use it without the gloss for a matte lippie too. ” in 111 reviews
Spanaway
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Just Teasing, Kiss Fatal, Play With Fire
I love this product and I’ve tried a variety colors. Each color a certainly a long lasting stain. For the price I’d highly recommend it. It does come with a top coat. My only complaint is that I seem to runout off the top coat faster than the color itself. My work around has been to use a little bit of rose Vaseline and it seems to work just as well. Despite my only complaint, it’s a very affordable product and worth it.
Spencer, WV
Rimmel London Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour uploaded by Sierra P.
Rimmel London Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour uploaded by Sierra P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Wish Upon A Berry
Lippie sticky! I absolutely love this stuff! It’s durable and pairs very well with my skin tone and hair color! It’s very easy to apply and the packaging is very cute and little enough you can carry it with you anywhere! I applied it when I got home at 5 and just around the house and drinking a soda out of the can even it has stayed and no transfer.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Just Teasing
I bought this because the color caught my eye. I never imagined the color would last. It does!!! I apply the color early in the morning, let it dry, and it lasts until bedtime!! It does dry my lips which is the real reason for the gloss. I use my own moisturizer over it. This color is fantastic!! I’m looking forward to trying others.
Mayfield, KY
Review for: Wish Upon A Berry, Heart Breaker, Berry Seductive, Play With Fire
Love this lipstick. Literally this is the best lipstick on the planet. The longevity of this product is unparalleled and it feels natural on. I have this in many different shades and I haven't found one yet that I don't like. Play with Fire is a little too red for everyday use but it's great for special occasions.
Saukville, WI
Review for: Wish Upon A Berry, I'll Call You, Berry Seductive
I absolutely love these lip products! All you have to do is put on the lipstick then wait about 2 minutes for it to dry before putting on the top coat. Once you do that this stuff stays on very well without drying out your lips! I had to buy different colors of these because I loved them so much
Berkeley
LONG. LASTING. Stays on through eating, kissing, talking, everything. Slightly drying, but that's to be expected for a long-wearing lipstick. Plus I tend to have really dry lips in general, but this is still relatively comfortable. Absolutely recommend.
Review for: I'll Call You, Make Your Move, Play With Fire, Just Teasing, Heart Breaker, Berry Seductive, Wish Upon A Berry, Dare To Pink, Little Minx, Kiss Fatal
Rimmel London Provocalips is the only lipstick I have ever tried that stays on ALL day long. I put it on at 7 in the morning and it will last through lunch and dinner, drinks, smooching, whatever until I wash my makeup off at night. In fact, nothing removes this stuff for me but oil or Neutrogena wipes. It’s powerful stuff! The color portion of the two-sided formula dries slightly tacky and could be blotted down into any shade that you want, and the gloss can be left super glossy or blotted down for more matte finish. Anytime anyone is looking for an all day lipstick, I recommend this one. It can be a little drying, but with extra care for your lips when not wearing lipstick, you cannot go wrong with this one.
Review for: Kiss Fatal
My absolutely favorite lipstick!!! I use it for every important event I need. I have three different colors. I love it because it really does last. My boyfriend likes it because i can even kiss him without it rubbing off on him.
Texas City
Review for: Boy, I'm Crushin', Heart Breaker, Berry Not Guilty, Play With Fire
This liquid lip pie is the best stuff. I have most of the colors and use them often. It goes on smoothly. And let me say that once it's on it does not come off..it lasting power is great. It's also a very good price.
Joplin, MO
Review for: Play With Fire
I really enjoy this product. I don’t know if I would say that it lasts 16 hours, but it is longer lasting than your average lipstick. The color wears off nicely and it feels very comfortable on the lips!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria
4 months ago
Francesca S. • 2 months ago
Yeah, I agree, they do last longer than the Maybelline ones :)