BY RIMMEL LONDON #64 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Professional Eyebrow Pencil is used to enhance and refine the shape of the eyebrows

• Can be used to fill gaps or lengthen the arc of the eyebrow to create the desired look

Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil
  • "This pencil is a life savior! Seriously. The women in the parlour destroyed my eyebrows. I've been using this pencil since then, it gives a natural look and looks great. And most importantly its so easy and quick to use. I apply it everyday when I leave for university! " in 162 reviews
  • "I really like this eyebrow pencil. Its really long lasting and stays in place. I especially like the little comb/brush on the cap because it really comes in handy and makes it easy to blend out." in 37 reviews
  • "There's time where I use the pencil and powder but lately the pencil alone has been working, leaving me with a more natural looking brow. " in 9 reviews
Laura B.
If you love a natural thick fluffy Brow this pencil is how to do it. Get 2 shades. Your natural shade and one a tad darker and you can honestly contour your brows into looking hairier and fuller in 5 minutes.
lily g.
United States
Review for: Dark Brown more...
I love this product! It's inexpensive and works great. You can sharpen it if you want to be precise, or leave it dull if you dont. The only thing I didn't like is that it rubbed off if I rub my eyebrow too much, but other than that, I definitely reccomend!
Mariah M.
Dallas
Review for: Hazel more...
I’ve been using this eyebrow pencil for a couple years now and I really like it. I think the shade is great for me and the brush on the cap is really helpful to brush your eyebrows in the right direction to finish your look!
amanda b.
United States
The color i got was too light for me. Im also not a fan of the brush on the end i would prefer a spooly. I like how much product you get though.
Eleanor A.
Review for: Black Brown more...
I love this eyebrow pencil! I got it at Boots for £3.29, super affordable. The shade 4, Black Brown, isn’t actually that dark and is a perfect colour match for me. The product lasts a long time and doesn’t soften after sharpening. The brush at the end is a nice enough brush, I’d prefer a spooly, but that’s just personal preference. I’d definitely recommend and I’ll be going out to buy another as soon as this one runs out, I can create such a perfect, natural looking brow with this pencil!
✨Makeup✨ S.
Norwich
I mean, it’s a good eyebrow product but for filling in your eyebrows it’s not the best. It is not smooth at all. It would be great just to outline your brows then fill them in with another brow product but to fill in your whole eyebrows, this is not the product to purchase.
Mrs. V.
Wonderful pencil, does what it says, good value for money, good colour for my blue/grey eyes. It sharpens easily and no room for improvement.
m e l i s s a M.
Prelate, SK
Been using these pencils since I started to do my makeup and I love them! They are the only eyebrow pencil I have purchased.
Emily N.
Wallsend
Review for: Hazel more...
This used to be my favourite eyebrow pencils. I bought it because I was in need of a new eyebrow product and it was on sale for £1.50.

The pencil itself has alright application but it is nothing special. I liked it more when it was very sharp as it was easier to line the brow and get a more natural look by drawing in each individual hair.

The little brush on the lid of the product was a good idea in theory but not that useful. I definitely prefer using a spoolie/clean mascara want as you have more control and they comb the brows better.

I used 002 hazel and it seemed to have ginger/red undertones which didn't really match my hair but I assume if I had have gotten a different shade it would have been fine.

I would recommend it to people who are on a tight budget but I would definitely suggest getting a better pencil if you have the money for it.
Serene B.
Columbia, SC
This gives me a perfect brow every time, especially when freshly sharpened. The brush on the end does the job as well when I am too lazy to reach for a separate spoolie. It's nice & bold, but you can adjust the intensity by just using a lighter hand. I am lucky to have darker hair though, because the shade range isn't great.
kiandra b.
Austin,texas
I've been looking for an eyebrow pencil worth buying is this worth it?
Ciara W.
Holmen, WI
Do the colors match up to your eyebrow colors? Or is it really dark like most ones I try?
jess p.
Does an eyebrow pencil work better than eye shadow (Which is what I always use)
DeAsis F.
Lexington, KY
Has any one used it I want to know if it's great
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
Is this easy to pencil in or is it tough? does it go on easy? is it natural looking? I am new to eyebrow pencils and have heard good things about this brand but wanted some feedback.... thanks!

back