BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Professional Eyebrow Pencil is used to enhance and refine the shape of the eyebrows

• Can be used to fill gaps or lengthen the arc of the eyebrow to create the desired look

Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil
  • "This pencil is a life savior! Seriously. The women in the parlour destroyed my eyebrows. I've been using this pencil since then, it gives a natural look and looks great. And most importantly its so easy and quick to use. I apply it everyday when I leave for university! " in 162 reviews
  • "I really like this eyebrow pencil. Its really long lasting and stays in place. I especially like the little comb/brush on the cap because it really comes in handy and makes it easy to blend out." in 37 reviews
  • "There's time where I use the pencil and powder but lately the pencil alone has been working, leaving me with a more natural looking brow. " in 9 reviews
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is a decent brow pencil. It wasn't quite a good match for me. I have blonde hair, and lord knows how hard it it so find a good match for a natural blonde :( the pencil isn't too waxy and has good color payoff. But it does not stay put. It does budge and smudge a bit through the day. Very inexpensive and wallet friendly. I went through two pencils before I finally went on to the ABH products. Which are nice.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
I am terrible at my eyebrows due to overplucking for years and years. I have to fill in where I am trying to grow new hairs. I have tried diff powders and brow pens, and this is the first natural looking product I have used, that doesn't look like a 2 year old did my makeup. It is easy to blend and several diff shades to choose form. Very cheap at CVS.
Olga G.
Wilmington
Review for: Hazel more...
Love it! It is cheap as dirt but works so well and stays not only all day but through the night and I have somewhat of a brow definition even the next day. I know I’m bad but with two little kids that’s just what happens. The brush it comes with is stiff as a rock and scratchy but it works very well to blend out the somewhat stiff pigment. I use Taupe but my eyebrows are thin-ish black. The color comes out on the warm brown side somehow and it matches my burgundy/brown hair color perfectly. I bought two more because they seem to be on clearance at Ulta and everywhere else.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I was not a fan of this at all. I bought the shade dark brown and it wasn’t dark at all. It was a warm toned light to medium brown. Some brands you just need to press harder to get a darker color but this had no effect on the shade at all. Instead of coming with a spoolie like most brow products, it has a weird little brush on the side of the cap. There is no protection for the brush so it is bound to collect dust and germs and whatever else unless you wash it very frequently.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Dark Brown more...
I use this pencil everyday.  I'm extremely picky with eyebrow pencils.  I don't shape my eyebrows as much as other girls, so all I'm really looking for is something that is precise and can last long.  It definitely is precise - as long as you keep it sharp of course.  I can do my eyebrows in literally 30 seconds with no issues.  And although it is long lasting, it does rub off quite easily.  This isn't a big deal on most days, as my eyebrows don't really come in contact with much if anything, but being paranoid about something touching my eyebrows isn't the best feeling ever, either.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am a natural brunette with natural red-tone highlights in my hair. The shade auburn works well for my brows & doesn’t pull too red. It makes my brows look natural without looking too gray, which is something I definitely don’t love about my naturally mouse brown brows
Lisa J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
As someone that doesn’t have any eyebrows, this pencil is everything! It stays nice and matte, and lasts all day. It’s super affordable, and true to color, it will always be my go to color. I would highly recommend it.
Cherisse B.
Review for: Dark Brown more...
This brow pencil is pigmented just enough where you can make hair-like strokes but also not look like you sharpie-d your brow on. The brush on the cap is super useful and I can use this pencil to make a natural brow by just carving out the tail and the front portion of the brow, or build it up for a bolder look.

I've found that it stays put all day (unless you take a 2 hour nap in the middle of the day like me, some will rub off of course)

The biggest plus: IT IS SUPER AFFORDABLE. I would recommend it to someone who wants a quick method to do their brows and does not want to spend a lot of money.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this eyebrows pencil, so easy to draw out your eyebrows and last for long. The application is with less hassle like some other brand that you need to go few times to get your desired look and super easy to clean off. Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil
Heather Pauline k.
denver
Review for: Dark Brown more...
Absolutely love this pencil. I have missing spots in different areas in each eye brow. This Makes it hard to find the right pencil to hide it. I tried other pencils when I can’t find this pencil and never like the results. This will always be my go to pencil !
soul n.
CH47EX
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
What is your favourite eyebrow product?
Rosa🍯🌹 Q.
EDGWARE
Is it creamy?
Kayla A.
Today I bought a Maybelline eyebrow pencil. In soft brown because people said since I have dark blonde hair I should get it. I tried it on and it looks too harsh. I may be doing it wrong though. Am I supposed to touch the skin or just the brows? Should I get a lighter color or? And I have a oval face shape so I don't really know how to shape my brows the best. Any help would be great!!
Nitzia G.
Dinuba, CA
Does this pencil work good? Does it look natural?

Amazon