Sarah C.
Review for: Black Brown more...
I suck at brows and this is pretty easy. I still have to practice but this pencil makes it easier. Its smooth when it applies but it also comes off easily. So if you mess up, you can fix it. Just try not to rub your eyebrows. You have to keep the pencil sharp so it will be easier to use, and more precise. The brush it comes with is rough and takes off a lot of the product and I don't use a rough hand with the pencil, so basically it takes off everything. Use a light hand if you use the brush! This is still worth it to me because I'm a beginner in eyebrows and it's affordable. My mom likes it too.