Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil

The search for the best eyebrow pencil is over. Step up your brow game with Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil; the long-wear pencil that defines, fills and sculpts in one. Tame with the built-in brush and use the brow pencil to get your arches on p

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil!
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
Review for: Dark Brown
Classic. Part of my go to morning routine for years. My eyebrows are getting lighter and sparse as I get older. This pencil works wonders for a quick out the door fill in with little effort and love the little brush on the end.
Janette B.
Green Point
Review for: Hazel
No matter how many brow products I try, I always come back to this one. The colour is perfect for a dark/caramel blonde match . Pencil has enough density to be sharpened and draw fine lines for feathering brows. 100% recommend !
Sophiii X.
Review for: Dark Brown
Easily blend-able and matches colour shown in photos. Only think that bugs me is having to scatter around for a pencil sharpener when it goes blunt.
Dannii G.
I like it, use it everyday, lasts a long time. Nice tone of colour I find sometimes brow pencils have underlying green tones but this doesnt
Claire G.
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
This is my go to eyebrow pencil, it’s staying power isn’t the best but for ease of use and price it’s a great product
zehra A.
london
Been using it fir years and I am absolutely happy with the product however they have changed the shades a bit and that’s not that great

Looking for your answer?