BY RIMMEL LONDON #63 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Professional Eyebrow Pencil is used to enhance and refine the shape of the eyebrows

• Can be used to fill gaps or lengthen the arc of the eyebrow to create the desired look

Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil
  • "This pencil is a life savior! Seriously. The women in the parlour destroyed my eyebrows. I've been using this pencil since then, it gives a natural look and looks great. And most importantly its so easy and quick to use. I apply it everyday when I leave for university! " in 162 reviews
  • "I really like this eyebrow pencil. Its really long lasting and stays in place. I especially like the little comb/brush on the cap because it really comes in handy and makes it easy to blend out." in 37 reviews
  • "There's time where I use the pencil and powder but lately the pencil alone has been working, leaving me with a more natural looking brow. " in 9 reviews
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is a decent brow pencil. It wasn't quite a good match for me. I have blonde hair, and lord knows how hard it it so find a good match for a natural blonde :( the pencil isn't too waxy and has good color payoff. But it does not stay put. It does budge and smudge a bit through the day. Very inexpensive and wallet friendly. I went through two pencils before I finally went on to the ABH products. Which are nice.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil, Dark Brown 001 more...
This product used to be one of my favorite eyebrow products. I actually used it for about two years, until I started getting comments that my brows were looking a bit too dark for my skin tone. I decided to try out a few different shades in the line, but none were the right match for me. All of the shades just kept showing up dark on my complexion. When I was using this product, it was very smooth and creamy to apply on my skin and always filled in my brows nicely. The only thing I didn’t particularly care for of this eyebrow pencil was the brush on the other and that it came with. It usually filled up with product and never was able to make the brows look nice and smooth out the product that was currently on them. I wish that they put a spoolie on the instead of the brush that they provided.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
Review for: Dark Brown more...
I am terrible at my eyebrows due to overplucking for years and years. I have to fill in where I am trying to grow new hairs. I have tried diff powders and brow pens, and this is the first natural looking product I have used, that doesn't look like a 2 year old did my makeup. It is easy to blend and several diff shades to choose form. Very cheap at CVS.
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
Review for: Hazel more...
I have used this brow liner for YEARS. It is so cheap around $4.99 and the best part is I can get it at any drug store!! It’s convenient and so affordable and the quality is just as good as nyx in my opinion. I use this everyday and it never lets me down! (I don’t use the brow brush applicator on this pencil it doesn’t work) I use a brow wand brush to blend it ✨
Olga G.
Wilmington
Review for: Hazel more...
Love it! It is cheap as dirt but works so well and stays not only all day but through the night and I have somewhat of a brow definition even the next day. I know I’m bad but with two little kids that’s just what happens. The brush it comes with is stiff as a rock and scratchy but it works very well to blend out the somewhat stiff pigment. I use Taupe but my eyebrows are thin-ish black. The color comes out on the warm brown side somehow and it matches my burgundy/brown hair color perfectly. I bought two more because they seem to be on clearance at Ulta and everywhere else.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Dark 001 more...
I was not a fan of this at all. I bought the shade dark brown and it wasn’t dark at all. It was a warm toned light to medium brown. Some brands you just need to press harder to get a darker color but this had no effect on the shade at all. Instead of coming with a spoolie like most brow products, it has a weird little brush on the side of the cap. There is no protection for the brush so it is bound to collect dust and germs and whatever else unless you wash it very frequently.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am a natural brunette with natural red-tone highlights in my hair. The shade auburn works well for my brows & doesn’t pull too red. It makes my brows look natural without looking too gray, which is something I definitely don’t love about my naturally mouse brown brows
Lisa J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Professional Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown more...
As someone that doesn’t have any eyebrows, this pencil is everything! It stays nice and matte, and lasts all day. It’s super affordable, and true to color, it will always be my go to color. I would highly recommend it.
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Review for: Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil, Dark Brown 001 more...
My fav brow pencil. It works perfect for my dark yet sparse brows to fill them in without too much precision needed lol, it lasts a long time and is very affordable with Revlon often offering $3 off coupons making it less than $1 (I stocked up and have 7 😬) !
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this eyebrows pencil, so easy to draw out your eyebrows and last for long. The application is with less hassle like some other brand that you need to go few times to get your desired look and super easy to clean off. Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil
kiandra b.
Austin,texas
I've been looking for an eyebrow pencil worth buying is this worth it?
Ciara W.
Holmen, WI
Do the colors match up to your eyebrow colors? Or is it really dark like most ones I try?
jess p.
Does an eyebrow pencil work better than eye shadow (Which is what I always use)
DeAsis F.
Has any one used it I want to know if it's great
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
Is this easy to pencil in or is it tough? does it go on easy? is it natural looking? I am new to eyebrow pencils and have heard good things about this brand but wanted some feedback.... thanks!