BY RIMMEL LONDON

The new Rimmel Oh My Gloss! Oil Tint is reinventing lip gloss as you know it! The ultra-light, non-greasy, non-sticky and non-drying formula is packed with a harmonious blend of 4 precious oils, for unprecedented nourishing care for your lips. Oh My Gloss! Oil Tint’s innovative tint-in-oil system fuses pure color pigments into lips for a refreshing ultra-glossy finish.

Available in 6 shades. Only available at Walmart.

Rimmel London Oh, My Gloss! Oil Tint
  • "Received this in my vox box and it's GLOSSSYYYT! Love a glossy lipstick! Also, smells amazzzzinnnggggg! Smells fruity!" in 63 reviews
  • "Got this for free in my #PoppyVoxBox and I surprisingly really like it. It is not sticky at all and it is not highly pigmented which is what I like. I got the color modern pink which I thought would be crazy but it was not. Just a nice shine. Feels very moisturizing on the lips. I also like the packaging." in 43 reviews
  • "Definitely worth having and buying again. Got it on my vox box. It's a product for everyone to try. Long lasting i rated a 5* product" in 19 reviews
Aria R.
Review for: Orange Mode more...
Orange Mode is the perfect color orange, I love wearing this tint with my hair color. I also got it for about a dollar at Walgreens on sale + with a coupon. I feel like it lasts pretty long for an oil, too. The only cons I have, and the reason I'm rating it so low is that the taste grosses me out and I feel like it's just constantly running into my mouth the whole time I'm wearing it, but this is only the second lip tint/oil I've tried so that might be unavoidable.... And I wish the pigment spread more evenly. I'm adding one normal pic here and one with high contrast so you can see better how the pigment distributes.
Caitlyn A.
Wesley chapel, FL
Review for: Orange Mode more...
I wish I could say that I loved this product but it was terrible. The color didn’t show up and the scent was awful. It ruined any gloss I tried to put over it and left me with a weird film on my lips even after wiping off. Sorry but it’s not for me
Nataliya V.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Orange Mode more...
I found this in the clearance isle in Ulta and had to try it. It’s nice and subtly pigmented very pretty for spring and summer. It’s not sticky or too oily that it’s uncomfortable to wear. And it lasts a pretty good amount of time. Leaves lips moisturized and soft when you take it off.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
If you feel like your lips need some nourishment but with a hint of color, this oil is for you. They are a dupe for the YSL lip oils. They’re great and actually do give a slight tint, but they wear off fast.
Corinna D.
United States
Super moisturizing with a hint of color. I wear the orange shade with a minimal eye look in summer. These can be used on their own for a sheer glossy look or over pencil or lipstick to amp up color and shine. These will feather eventually as it is literally an oil tint but they are super comfortable.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
I really don’t know whether I like this or not. It does have a slight tint but not really very visible. Also super oily and you have to reapply constantly. So not really any lasting hydration like I thought. I honestly would not repurchase this but I guess it’s nice to have my purse if I don’t have a Chapstick or something. Got mine from CVS.
Regina S.
Review for: Master Pink more...
I like that it has a light tint to it, not leaving my lips to look extra glossy. I like the applicator because it fits my lips, I just place it between my lips to do top and bottom. It’s very cost effective because I don’t have to use a lot and I feel I’ll be able to use it awhile. The cons is that it’s not thick enough. I need to apply chapstick prior to moisturize, then apply it.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I love lip products in general. I love lip oils. I love Rimmel London. So I love this product. Great feeling on the lips long lasting and excellet color payoff. I am in love.
Melissa C.
Prairie du Chien
Review for: Smart Pink more...
Rimmel London Oh, My Gloss! Oil Tint

This lips oil tent is amazing! It smells delicious! This gloss is super smooth and isn’t sticky at all. I bought this item on sale but would definitely buy it again when it’s not.
Trinity S.
Elko, NV
I got this product free for review in my first voxbox and I loved it! It smelled and tasted like pink lemonade. Gives your lips a soft tint and lasts quite awhile, love that it isn't sticky like most glosses.
jakeria s.
Is this product glossy?
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
I'm a little concerned that the oil will absorb and leave lips feeling dry?
Kristy S.
Jazmin L.
Costa Rica
Este labial es mate ?
Marissa S.
PRESTONSBURG, KY
Does this really glide on smoothly or is it like other products and just clumps a little when you put it on?