BY RIMMEL LONDON

Formula with ‘Gloss Lock’ technology, that delivers an elevated, long-lasting 3-dimensional shine

• Up to 6 hours of color and shine
• Non sticky
• Lightweight and comfortable formula
• With Argan Oil and Vitamin E

Rimmel London Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss
  • "It looks as if I'm the only one who likes this product! I bought these when I had a buy-one-get-one-free coupon. I wouldn't have tried them otherwise. I'm glad I did! They are super glossy, quite sparkly, and they have an awesome staying power. The pigmentation depends on what color you get. I bought a light color, and a more pink color, I love both. They might be slightly sticky at first, but it really isn't bad at all. I love these glosses!" in 153 reviews
  • "I got this on sale for 1$ at Walmart on a whim. It lasts a long time, and I have not noticed any overwhelming stickiness or off putting scents. Great value! Highly recommended." in 52 reviews
Becky S.
1,208 reviews
I bought this thinking it was long wearing like the matte gloss by Rimmel in the same shaped tube Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour . It is not, but that was my fault for not researching it first. Anyway these were on clearance, 25%off at Walgreens this week and I saw the shade 120 NON STOP GLAMOR, a taupe golden shade with gold shimmer reflects and had to have it to wear over the afore mentioned lipstick in shade Latte to go.
It is very glossy without being sticky and it is shimmery without being grainy. It can be worn over long wear shades but wait until they've dried down. Once you apply it, it'll apply smoothly and won't rub off the underlying shade. The #lipgloss won't last very long but the colour underneath should stay.
Megan B.
Waukesha, WI
I love these glosses. My Walgreens had a blowout sale on them so I picked up all that they had left. They are so affordable and leave the perfect amount of color on your lips. I also love the clear one as well. I hope they don't stop making these so I can repurchase!
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Review for: Other more...
I bought two shades, keep a secret & my eternity. First of all they were like 5$ at Walmart, not bad. First impression is they smell like sunscreen, maybe it’s the Argan oil. Second, they aren’t super pigmented, but most glosses aren’t. I do feel like there are slight variations in the colors though, enough to tell a difference. They go on easily and smooth and aren’t sticky, taste a little weird(Argan oil again I’m guessing) nothing too terrible. They don’t dry so you do need To reapply throughout the day but I can usually just smack my lips together and touch them up real quick since it’s always wet. After it dries almost down completely I’ll actually reapply more, but pretty impressed. I usually hate glosses but have been really into them lately!
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
This is a great lipgloss. It’s not super sticky, it’s a bit minty for that refreshing feel and it does moisturize your lips, it tastes good too. It doesn’t have a ton of color, but if you want a natural glossy lip without your lips looking too juicy this is a good gloss for you.
sunflower d.
Miami, FL305
Love love love this product just got 2 lip glosses one in 120 non stop glamour and I believe it’s called bare! They are so beautiful ! And it gives such a beautiful shimmer without the super sticky glossy feel . They were on sale $2.87 each ! 😱😱😍❤️
Fabiola S.
Las Vegas
Another amazing drugstore lip gloss! It gives my lips a nice sheer color but makes them look glossy and plump. The packaging is nice and the formula just right once I’m done with my lip gloss I will be buying another one but a different color.
Philena B.
Sarasota
Rimmel London Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss I have mine in a really pink color that I was really excited to use. It doesn't last long at all and it does get really really sticky. But the color is worth it!
Halley L.
Decent gloss formula that is comfy but not perfect, in my opinion. Good color selection, average staying power for a gloss, and great price. If you’re on a budget, this might be a good one.
Andressa K.
Watkinsville , GA
This is a really good product for a cheap lipgloss! I got one of these at Walmart and I really liked it! It is long lasting and there are lots of color options and all of them are super pretty! The only thing I didn’t like was the scent. It has a weird fragrance that I didn’t like. But overall it’s a amazing product, with a beautiful color and long lasting!
Terra A.
West Duluth
This lip gloss definitely give me the shine that I need. I like the way it looks with my makeup and I love that they come in different colors and they don't taste too bad either. I would love to find a lip gloss/plumper in one. It would be nice if it stayed on longer. I'm finding myself reapplying it a lot.
Ereza h.
Does this lasts long?
Sanjidx I.
Enfield , London
Is this good lipgloss to use?
holly t.
Bolton , Greater Manchester
Anyone else get really excited over Halloween? Rimmel London Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles, CA
is the product long lasting?? does it stay on when you're drinking from a straw?
Katherine V.
cuanto duran estos labiales ?

Amazon