BY RIMMEL LONDON #18 in Bronzer

Natural Bronzer with minerals. Gives your face a sunkissed glow.

• They come in boht presentation, i've used both and i love...1 Answers
  • Does it have a lot of glitter in it??6 Answers
  • Is this bronzer matte? Or does it have shimmer in it?28 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is my go to everyday bronzer as it add the perfect shade of colour back into the face. i've found the colour stays for most the day, consistently blends out & can be used for contouring because it's a matte shade. i would repurchase this product." in 260 reviews
  • "this is a beautiful affordable bronzer that blends like a dream. there are multiple shades that range for light skins to tan skin. if you have fair skin you might want to go in with a light hand but still super pretty" in 118 reviews
Tanya H.
Portsmouth, Southsea
I use this all year round more so i the cold winter months. Gives me a lovely glow but not to harsh. I use it with my contour to give myself a bit more of a sculpted face or it can be used on its own with a bit of blush 😊
Destinee M.
This product it not at all patchy ! It has pretty good coverage & the colors aren't too orange nor cool time.
Emily C.
Southport
For me this bronzer is just too orange. I found it really difficult to blend and I also don’t like that it is shimmery but that’s just personal preference. This may look better on a different skin tone as I am quite pale but I don’t think I would really recommend this to anyone.
Saly Almansy A.
Egypt
Fantastic brand and fantastic product.i use it regularly and I always advise my friends to use it daily
Joanna S.
Las Vegas
Review for: Sun Bronze more...
5+ stars in my opinion! I love this bronzer it is my go to daily bronzer, it applies so smoothly and stays on all day. I've been using this bronzer for years I always recommend this bronzer when people ask and love it! hoping this bronzer stays around for a long, long time.
Tereza Z.
Czech republic
One star down for it's slightly orange effect. However I love the fact it protects my skin against UV factor. It also stays on well and in small amount looks natural on skin.
SarahJo M.
As a very fair girl, this is my FAVORITE bronzer. It's not super pigmented so it's very hard to overdo it, though you do have to spend a little time building it up. However, it gives the perfect bronze glow to the skin that doesn't look orange or too dark.
It does have a little bit of gold shimmer to it, though it's not overpowering. If you like a strictly matte bronzer this is not for you.
This is not a scented product, it has a powder smell to it (logically). It is slightly powdery when you dip your brush in, nothing excessive. It lasts on the skin all day with only slight, even fading, but it's not going to disappear on you.
Overall, you can't beat it! (Especially for the price!)

Tl:Dr
Good for fair ladies who have a hard time with bronzers being too orange.
Bad for people who want a completely matte bronzer.
Kiara N.
Great colors, super pigmented, it blends so well. Super affordable. It has a variations of colors.
Peighton J.
Mannford
Review for: Sun Bronze more...
Awesome drugstore bronzer! Such a good dupe for Benefit’s Hoola Bronzer. It’s a satin finish and my favorite bronzer.
emilie c.
Aberdeen, SD
This bronzer is great especially for the summertime with a tan because it is dark enough but it isn’t harsh. it has a gold undertones which i like and it does not make you look orange.
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Is this bronzer matte? Or does it have shimmer in it?
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
I am looking for a new bronzer and have a higher end brand now--is this a good drug store bronzer?
Linh H.
Glendale, AZ
Does anyone see the sparkles i this? I thought it was matte in the packaging but then when I swatch it, I can see shimmers in it! But do you see shimmers in yours? Or is your"s matte?
Christine Marie L.
Kildare, Ireland
Does this come out too orange?
Grace G.
This bronzer is such a good price! It is so cheap it makes me a little suspicious! Is this really a good product?