BY RIMMEL LONDON #16 in Bronzer

Natural Bronzer with minerals. Gives your face a sunkissed glow.

Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
  • "this is my go to everyday bronzer as it add the perfect shade of colour back into the face. i've found the colour stays for most the day, consistently blends out & can be used for contouring because it's a matte shade. i would repurchase this product." in 260 reviews
  • "this is a beautiful affordable bronzer that blends like a dream. there are multiple shades that range for light skins to tan skin. if you have fair skin you might want to go in with a light hand but still super pretty" in 118 reviews
rachael l.
This is the first bronzer product that I've ever used and I really like it. I didn't have high hopes for the product but it really surprised me. The colour is natural looking and doesn't look too overdone
Vanessa B.
Nashville, TN
This is the PERFECT product to create a beach bronzed look. I apply it with my kabuki brush and contour my face with this product. It needs to be in your makeup bag if it’s not already. Love this stuff!!!
Hazel B.
Smyrna Mills
Excellent product for the price. You can find cool and warm toned in this line- not too pigmented- but can be built up nicely. Use this all over my forehead, cheeks and under my chin for a sunkissed glow.
Chaparrita 🐇.
Lenexa, KS
My daily bronzer . Tried and true. Affordable not shimmery great as a blush as well. If you go back with a bit of a heavier hand after dusting it you can really focus and contour. I also use it as eyeshadow it's a great transition shade :)
Jay M.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow more...
I love this bronzer for many reasons!! It makes me glow especially if your tan like me. Gives you a true bronzed natural look. You’ll love this ladies. I do recommend ! This is a drugstore product! ❤️❤️❤️
Ashlyn G.
I love this bronzer because it’s so easy to apply and blends nicely into the skin. It definitely has a sunkissed natural look and I would recommend it to anyone that likes more natural kind of makeup.
Vickii S.
Brookline , MA
This is a bronzer that I’ve been using for a while now. It’s beyond affordable and works amazingly! It’s pigmented so a little goes a long way but it’s great! I’d recommend this to others who are on a lower budget but want a good product!
Madison G.
Red jacket, WV
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow more...
This is a good bronzer but it shows up orange. I put the elf cream contour under it to make it more brownish. It last the whole day and you can easily remove it when your done. I wouldn't recommend unless you use a cream under it!
Miranda B.
Omak, WA
Review for: Sun Bronze more...
Love this bronzer, it blends like a dream. If I go overboard it can pull a little orange on me. Doesn’t dry me out or cling to my dry patches, and it’s very buildable. I would definitely recommend this for the price! Can’t beat it.
Karen 🎀.
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow more...
This was the first bronzer I ever played with and I loved it haven’t made it past drug store bronzers but I was still very impressed. As I have olive skin as it is, so when I get more sun kissed I can still find my tone with Rimmel.
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Is this bronzer matte? Or does it have shimmer in it?
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
I am looking for a new bronzer and have a higher end brand now--is this a good drug store bronzer?
Linh H.
Glendale, AZ
Does anyone see the sparkles i this? I thought it was matte in the packaging but then when I swatch it, I can see shimmers in it! But do you see shimmers in yours? Or is your"s matte?
Christine Marie L.
Kildare, Ireland
Does this come out too orange?
Grace G.
This bronzer is such a good price! It is so cheap it makes me a little suspicious! Is this really a good product?