BY RIMMEL LONDON #18 in Bronzer

Natural Bronzer with minerals. Gives your face a sunkissed glow.

• They come in boht presentation, i've used both and i love...1 Answers
  • Does it have a lot of glitter in it??5 Answers
  • Is this bronzer matte? Or does it have shimmer in it?28 Answers
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
  • "this is my go to everyday bronzer as it add the perfect shade of colour back into the face. i've found the colour stays for most the day, consistently blends out & can be used for contouring because it's a matte shade. i would repurchase this product." in 260 reviews
  • "this is a beautiful affordable bronzer that blends like a dream. there are multiple shades that range for light skins to tan skin. if you have fair skin you might want to go in with a light hand but still super pretty" in 118 reviews
Angelica Y.
dayton, OH
I picked this product up at the drugstore because I was wanting a new bronzer. I saw Rimmel and one other brand and decided to try Rimmel. I got home and put the product to the test. Opening it was easy and the color looked even better in natural light. I applied the first layer but it didn't look like anything was on. I applied a few more layers and it started to pop. I know the container says its a natural product but I was hoping since it's a little darker it would pop just a bit more. I'll have to continue testing this out and see how it wears over time.
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
This Bronzer is amazing and is a OG for me. This was one of my first bronzers it ever bought. You can never go wrong with a Rimmel London powder or bronzer. There are a few different shades to choose from too. It’s an inexpensive brand as well. It blends beautifully and doesn’t leave muddy patches on my face. Great products for beginners as well. The packaging is easy to use and compact for on the go. You also get a decent amount of product that will last you a while too. A++
Ashley A.
Raymore
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow more...
It’s the perfect bronzer, it makes your face look naturally tan. If I didn’t have this bronzer I probably wouldn’t wear makeup. It blends really well with other products that aren’t Rimmel London products. I highly recommend this product.
Allison L.
Columbus, OH
I have been using this brand of bronzer since high school and I have yet to find any other that I like more than it. They have different colors so it can match any skin color! It never makes you look like a fresh squeezed orange either.
Amanda M.
Manville, NJ
Love this not too shinny or too matte it truly looks natural and pairs well with rimmel stay matte I use this for everyday makeup. Only downside is the packaging does not hold up will you drop it on your bed and it’s done and everywhere
Victoria S.
Springfield
Review for: Sunshine more...
I am Casper white, typical red hair, blue eyes, pasty skin. I love using this after my powdered foundation because it gives me an overall warmth. The one thing I don’t like is that I am SO SPARKLY! It leaves so much glitter everywhere.
Lauren N.
Review for: Sun Bronze more...
I have pretty fair skin. It’s a little more tan than really far people in my fave, but this bronzer does not show up on my skin no matter how much I apply. It might work if you have even more fair skin than I do, but I don’t think so.
Lisa H.
This Rimmel bronzer gives a Natural Glow without going too heavy. You can layer it on to increase the look but it Blends naturally into my skin which is fantastic! Great price point as well, can usually find it at a local drugstore.
Jennifer B.
Mifflinburg
Love this product and plan on buying more as soon as I gather up the money. I love how it is affordable for those on a budget and it still gets you to look good just as much as the high end products. Blends in the skin very well and goes great with almost any highlighter
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow more...
Love this bronzer it is very buttery and very blendable and has different shades for different skin tones. It is also very affordable usually all there makeup is. Yes I would buy again and I recommend to anyone for clients as well
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Is this bronzer matte? Or does it have shimmer in it?
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
I am looking for a new bronzer and have a higher end brand now--is this a good drug store bronzer?
Linh H.
Glendale, AZ
Does anyone see the sparkles i this? I thought it was matte in the packaging but then when I swatch it, I can see shimmers in it! But do you see shimmers in yours? Or is your"s matte?
Christine Marie L.
Kildare, Ireland
Does this come out too orange?
Grace G.
This bronzer is such a good price! It is so cheap it makes me a little suspicious! Is this really a good product?