BY RIMMEL LONDON #16 in Bronzer

Natural Bronzer with minerals. Gives your face a sunkissed glow.

Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
  • "this is my go to everyday bronzer as it add the perfect shade of colour back into the face. i've found the colour stays for most the day, consistently blends out & can be used for contouring because it's a matte shade. i would repurchase this product." in 260 reviews
  • "this is a beautiful affordable bronzer that blends like a dream. there are multiple shades that range for light skins to tan skin. if you have fair skin you might want to go in with a light hand but still super pretty" in 118 reviews
Stephani R.
Lapeer
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow more...
I really like this bronzer. The shade is really nice. It's not to dark. It is not that sheer Wich I like because I like the matte bronzers. I love the container it comes in. It's very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. One of my favorites!
Bailee A.
Conway, SC
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow more...
This bronzer is great. I’ve used it for a couple years, but it isn’t my go-to. It can sometimes be a little difficult to blend over some powders, but it overall doesn’t look muddy. I would recommend this bronzer to anyone that really wants a sunkissed look.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I picked this product up at the drugstore because I was wanting a new bronzer. I saw Rimmel and one other brand and decided to try Rimmel. I got home and put the product to the test. Opening it was easy and the color looked even better in natural light. I applied the first layer but it didn't look like anything was on. I applied a few more layers and it started to pop. I know the container says its a natural product but I was hoping since it's a little darker it would pop just a bit more. I'll have to continue testing this out and see how it wears over time.
Hannah M.
Salem, OR
It’s a really good drugstore bronzer. It’s completely matte for the people who prefer that, and it’s really easy to blend. There’s a lot of shades to choose from, and you can find this on sale for $2 at a lot of places. Definitely would recommend.
Elizabeth  B.
Oshkosh , WI
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow more...
Really enjoyed this bronzer. Great for the summer when you want a nice healthy glow to your skin. Was easy to apply & blend on my skin. Color looked great! It was easy to find At the drugstore & price affordability. Would recommend.
Mandi R.
Euclid, OH
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow more...
Maybe I'm just speaking from nostalgia because this has been my go to drugstore bronzer for years,but I love it. I feel like it has a nice, shimmery payoff and I love the bronze hue it's got. It's not heavy on the skin and doesn't smell powdery.
Paige B.
Greenville , OH
I absolutely love this bronzer! It’s my go to. It is very natural looking tan, doesn’t pigment blotchy and it doesn’t give you an orange look. I also like it doesn’t have shimmer in it which idk why some companies put shimmer in bronzer. 👍🏻
Ashley A.
Raymore
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow more...
It’s the perfect bronzer, it makes your face look naturally tan. If I didn’t have this bronzer I probably wouldn’t wear makeup. It blends really well with other products that aren’t Rimmel London products. I highly recommend this product.
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
This Bronzer is amazing and is a OG for me. This was one of my first bronzers it ever bought. You can never go wrong with a Rimmel London powder or bronzer. There are a few different shades to choose from too. It’s an inexpensive brand as well. It blends beautifully and doesn’t leave muddy patches on my face. Great products for beginners as well. The packaging is easy to use and compact for on the go. You also get a decent amount of product that will last you a while too. A++
Amanda M.
Manville, NJ
Love this not too shinny or too matte it truly looks natural and pairs well with rimmel stay matte I use this for everyday makeup. Only downside is the packaging does not hold up will you drop it on your bed and it’s done and everywhere
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Is this bronzer matte? Or does it have shimmer in it?
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
I am looking for a new bronzer and have a higher end brand now--is this a good drug store bronzer?
Linh H.
Glendale, AZ
Does anyone see the sparkles i this? I thought it was matte in the packaging but then when I swatch it, I can see shimmers in it! But do you see shimmers in yours? Or is your"s matte?
Christine Marie L.
Kildare, Ireland
Does this come out too orange?
Grace G.
This bronzer is such a good price! It is so cheap it makes me a little suspicious! Is this really a good product?