Grace G.

This bronzer is such a good price! It is so cheap it makes me a little suspicious! Is this really a good product?

Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Delray Beach, FL
2 years, 3 months ago
I thought the same thing! How can a bronzer under $7.00 be any good? This product is great. I use it more as a base. I am PALE and I wear foundation and bronzer that is darker so it goes along with my spray tan. This is great base to get the bronzer process started. A few swipes and it makes my face look healthy. Then i will put a little of my expensive stuff on-top. Its great because i don't mind going through this product at this price, and only having to use a little of my Too Faced bronzer saves money.
Melany S.
Melany S.
Palestine, TX
2 years, 4 months ago
I absolutely LOVE this bronzer. Next to the Hoola bronzer this is my Holy Grail! You are so missing out if you don't have this in your life!!
Mallory D.
Mallory D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes! This product works great if you want to add a little bronze to your look. It can also add a bit of highlighting if you just want a touch of color. I have seen different shades in this product.
Lara Z.
Lara Z.
Framingham, MA
2 years, 5 months ago
I think it works great - have been using it for about a month now. Was looking at an expensive one at Sephora, but decided to try this first. I have a little kabuki style brush and it works great!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bloomington , CA
2 years, 5 months ago
I was suspicious at first too but it truly is a really good product. I love the bronzed look it gave me
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
2 years, 5 months ago
It's not so bad compared to other cheaper products ! Mine went on pretty patchy .... Just keep blending lol
Caity M.
Caity M.
Toronto, ON
2 years, 5 months ago
Personally, I was a little suspicious at first too, but I've been using this for years now and it's my go to even over my high end bronzers!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Holliston, MA
2 years, 5 months ago
I have tried this in the past and don't love it. Try wet and wild bronzers! Super cheap and they look better and more natural on I feel like.
Audra T.
Audra T.
2 years, 5 months ago
It's fairly good for the price I guess it depends on your skin tone how well it looks