Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
I am a light skinned girl in the winter time and this just showed up orange. I tried different brushes it all looked the same on me to heavy and orange. I didn't mind the way it smelled I didn't mind how it blended out it just was a terrible undertone for me. I'd say if you are fair skinned stay away if you have some color then this could look gorgeous. I wish it was in a cool tone I would have been sold on this. You do get alot of product witch is nice and it does smell nice. If they come out with perhaps a lighter cooler color I'd be willing to give it another go.