RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow

Rimmel natural bronzer give yourself a radiant new glow or perk up an existing tan. velvet soft texture for a naturally even bronzed look. The powder is soft, silky and easy to apply.The look is luminous and natural. Waterproof bronzing powder. SPF 15 protection. Available in sun glow shade.

RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow!
2 months ago
I use the Rommel sun glow bronzer whenever I am going for a look that is more natural and I don’t want to put highlighter on, because this bronzer has a lot of glow in it which makes it look like you have a natural highlight! I have dry skin and it goes on well.
a month agoRosemead , CA
At first I did enjoy this product but it just doesn’t have enough of that glow to it. This is more like a bronzer shimmer I would add over my contour, but if you’re more on the golden side like me it does look nice on your shoulders and a little on your nose I suggest you wet your brush when applying this for extra glow
2 months ago
It’s cheap and works just as well as the high end makeup! Def recommend it! I use it for contouring as well
a month agoPhiladelphia, MS
I love this bronzer it leaves my skin glowing and looking and feeling fabulous . Highly recommend !!
3 months agoBrookhaven, GA
A little too dark for me. Lasted a long time. Ended up giveing to my sister who has a dark complexion
3 months agoOxnard
I love this because its super glowy and also smooth and not rough so I definitely would recommend.
4 months ago
This is the best for your makeup is make me look good and cute on everything of makeup