BY RIMMEL LONDON #16 in Bronzer

Natural Bronzer with minerals. Gives your face a sunkissed glow.

Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
  • "this is my go to everyday bronzer as it add the perfect shade of colour back into the face. i've found the colour stays for most the day, consistently blends out & can be used for contouring because it's a matte shade. i would repurchase this product." in 260 reviews
  • "this is a beautiful affordable bronzer that blends like a dream. there are multiple shades that range for light skins to tan skin. if you have fair skin you might want to go in with a light hand but still super pretty" in 118 reviews
Rachael S.
Carson City
I am a light skinned girl in the winter time and this just showed up orange. I tried different brushes it all looked the same on me to heavy and orange. I didn't mind the way it smelled I didn't mind how it blended out it just was a terrible undertone for me. I'd say if you are fair skinned stay away if you have some color then this could look gorgeous. I wish it was in a cool tone I would have been sold on this. You do get alot of product witch is nice and it does smell nice. If they come out with perhaps a lighter cooler color I'd be willing to give it another go.
Kimmy G.
Charlotte
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow more...
I picked this up cause it got rave reviews from the MUA’s that I follow on YouTube. Unsure of what’s so great about it. It’s an average bronzer and it’s inexpensive. But you get what you pay for. I will continue to use it until I replace it but I think it’s just okay. If you are on a budget or new to make up I think it’s fine but not if you are looking for a fake tan bronzed face like I am looking for. Blends nicely, smells fine, doesn’t enhance texture, doesn’t fad easily. Not bronzed enough for my liking. Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I picked this product up at the drugstore because I was wanting a new bronzer. I saw Rimmel and one other brand and decided to try Rimmel. I got home and put the product to the test. Opening it was easy and the color looked even better in natural light. I applied the first layer but it didn't look like anything was on. I applied a few more layers and it started to pop. I know the container says its a natural product but I was hoping since it's a little darker it would pop just a bit more. I'll have to continue testing this out and see how it wears over time.
Joy P.
Rimmel London is a great affordable brand so I had to try this bronzer from all the great reviews I saw on youtube! It's a great everyday bronzer to use to give you that glow. It's not a heavy bronzer it's light and blends very easily with out much effort. Will recommend to anyone to add to your makeup collection. Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
Cristina R.
Review for: Sun Bronze more...
The color that I ordered was "Sun Bronze", which I feel has a strong undertone of red when placed on my skin. I only use a little bit at a time(due to the pigmentation) and I will layer on as I please.  It can come off a bit orange so a light hand is necessary.  Definitely a repurchase item especially when summer comes around again.  My biggest complaint is that it kicks up a ton of powder when you use it and it feels like you are wasting product.
Dennise R.
Edinburg, TX
I didn’t what to spend a lot of money on a brownser because I had never used on before and every seemed to talk about the butter brownser but I didn’t what to spend that much money. So I saw this rimmel brownser and i had heard Laura lee talk about and it was very inexpensive so I gave it a try. It is really a good brownser it gives me a really nice glow and sculpts the face nicely.
Morgan W.
Denton, TX
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow more...
This is my favorite bronzer ever! It’s so cheap and I buy it from my local pharmacy so it’s super convenient! I like powder makeups better so this is a great product for me and my drier skin! There are several colors to choose from but I prefer one without the sparkle in it. I would recommend and do recommend this to everyone who wants a healthy glow without any sun damage!
Jay 💖.
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow more...
I really liked this bronzer,it gave me a nice warm glow without looking too orange. It lasted all day and was super easy to apply. It didn't look patchy or fade weird,and it was pretty soft and bendable. The only reason it has 3 stars is because the shade range isn't very good,but if it fits your skin tone,you should like it. Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow more...
I really do like this bronzer it's really good price makes my skin glow it lasts all day so you only bronzer I've used for a very long time I keep repurchasing and repurchasing because I've loved it so much. You can't beat the price and it will last a long time I think I buy one top palate and it ends up last me for about four to five months.
Angela H.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: RIMMEL LONDON Natural Bronzer Sun Glow more...
This stuff is just a bit to orange for me. With tanner skin I think it would look better but I’m currently on the paler side. Although it is very buildable and gives good color. I would recommend to anyone with tanner/darker skin. The product comes with a good amount and it only costs a few dollars.
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Is this bronzer matte? Or does it have shimmer in it?
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
I am looking for a new bronzer and have a higher end brand now--is this a good drug store bronzer?
Linh H.
Glendale, AZ
Does anyone see the sparkles i this? I thought it was matte in the packaging but then when I swatch it, I can see shimmers in it! But do you see shimmers in yours? Or is your"s matte?
Christine Marie L.
Kildare, Ireland
Does this come out too orange?
Grace G.
This bronzer is such a good price! It is so cheap it makes me a little suspicious! Is this really a good product?