BY RIMMEL LONDON

Vitamin A,C,E enriched formula that gives lips an energy shot of moisture.

• Ultra lightweight texture
• Non-sticky
• All day comfort
• SPF 20 UV protection

Buy on Amazon
  • "Good lipstick! Very nice. Extremely easy to use and easy to apply. Nice and pretty packaging. Met more than my expectations and Is very long lasting on your lips and I would buy again in other colours" in 4 reviews
Courtney W.
I love these lipsticks. They are good quality (formula, smoothness, pigment, etc.) for a drug-store brand and are less expensive than higher end brands like smash box, Sephora or MAC. They don't stay on as well (you will probably get lipstick marks on your glass) but for the price I think it's a good buy. I also really like the color offerings and the scent which is an odd thing to note on lipsticks but it does tend to sway me one way or another.
Evangiline L.
This is very nice it goes on very smooth and shear..  It is wonderful for people that want just a bit of subtle colors.  They have added a few new color.  It has a glossy look.  For a drug store lipstick it is a bit high in cost.  It does look very nice.  The repackaging they did threw some people off but all in all its a nice moisturizing lipstick.
Kenzie R.
Jacksonville
The formula is very nice for people like myself who have dryer lips. I like my lipsticks to be very moisturizing and somewhat wet. However, if you want something that is going to last all night, this is not it. I have no problem with reapplying my lipstick though. I have gotten this product numerous times and I still use them
Megan M.
Review for: Red-y, Set, Go! more...
A nice drugstore red at a good price! There is quite a bit of pigment in this one and the color is super pretty and bold. It’s got a nice glossy shine but does slide around and feather so you’ll need to touch up throughout the day. It has no scent and the tube is pretty too!
Linn D.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Spin All Spring more...
I tried this lipstick because it said it was moisturizing for ur lips. When I first tried it on my dry lips didn’t feel as dry as they usually feel with other lipsticks. This lipstick was definitely worth the buy. Hope they had more colors
Tiffany M.
Virginia
Review for: Other more...
Wasn’t as pigmented as I was hoping. Didn’t last as long as I would have liked. However, it was pretty moisturizing and left my lips feeling hydrated and not dry. I don’t think I would recommend to others though
Olivia D.
Review for: Good Mauve more...
Good quality but throughout the day it bled and faded & even got on my teeth. However, for the price, I recommend it. A very nice everyday color that goes well with light to medium skin tones. I will buy again.
Kasey G.
Eau Claire
I picked this up in a nude color and I like it. It tends to get a little gummy as the day goes on but the color goes on really nicely and it has a pretty finish.
Gyneya R.
Review for: Good Mauve more...
Ok now the mauve lipstick is a really nice color and I got this from Walmart and it is a really good value and isn’t that expensive and it met my expectations. I would buy it again.
Jessica M.
Danville
I need to confess that I bought that product because of the packaging, since is really great and fancy but I got really impressed by the texture, color and how it lasts on my lips. Totally recommend that.