Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick
Vitamin A,C,E enriched formula that drenches lips in intense color and moisture
• A burst of brilliance in a rainbow of shades
• Moisturizes lips without compromising on color
• Ultra lightweight
• All day comfort
*Based on 727 beauty enthusiasts through Influenstersee more...
Top Questions See all 352 Q&A
- "Great moisturizing lipstick. It comes in a variety of shades. " in 279 reviews
- "This lipstick applies smoothly, the formula is creamy and the color pay-off is flawless. I'm not the biggest lipstick fan from past incidences of dried out "clown lips", but Rimmel totally converted me. " in 184 reviews
- "This week I also received my first Vox Box from Influenster. I was able to try and review the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick. It was an awesome lipstick, such great moisture and amazing, long lasting color! This color was not really good on my fair skin, but I am definitely buying a different shade! Love this lipstick!" in 110 reviews
I have tried 3 colors and 2 were cream finish and one had some slight shimmer. Overall, this is a solid moisturizing lipstick, it lasts about 3 hours (on me before I start eating something or drinking something and wiping my lips etc) it has good pigmentation (1-2 swipes to achieve color) and a slight scent (a little perfume-y)
I would buy it again if I forgot my lipstick and I’m on vacay and have to run into Walgreens or target. Also they have many pretty mauve shades.
I would give it five stars if it stayed on my lips longer. This is a lipstick you will need to reapply frequently.
The formula is great - but I wouldn’t say that it is transfer proof and you might need to reapply if you drink or eat something while wearing it.
It’s comfortable and easy to wear. And the best part? It keeps your lips moisturized while wearing it! You don’t need to be bothered by putting lip balm or chapstick on before you apply this.
It has a smell like baby oil but very subtle in terms of durability I feel it does not last long on my lips
but I like that I can carry it in my bag and touch up every bez that needs it
It lasts me quite some time if I don’t have a regular meal.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos