Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick

$3.49 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*5 other buying options

Vitamin A,C,E enriched formula that drenches lips in intense color and moisture

• A burst of brilliance in a rainbow of shades
• Moisturizes lips without compromising on color
• Ultra lightweight
• All day comfort

*Based on 727 beauty enthusiasts through Influenster

I have the pink shade Ringa Ringa Rosie - with fair neutral skin leaning toward cool, what other shades should I try?
How gloddy it is??
Does this lipstick help keep lips hydrated without feeling oily and is it long lasting?
Start your review of Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick!
Product Highlights
Great moisturizing lipstick. It comes in a variety of shades. in 279 reviews
This lipstick applies smoothly, the formula is creamy and the color pay-off is flawless. I'm not the biggest lipstick fan from past incidences of dried out "clown lips", but Rimmel totally converted me. in 184 reviews
...Lipstick. It was an awesome lipstick, such great moisture and amazing, long lasting color! This color was not really good on my fair skin, but I am definitely buying a different shade! Love this lipstick!in 110 reviews
2 months agoGlenview, IL
 bought this color because I read online that #107 is a dupe for Heaux by MAC. I have extremely pale skin, and on my lips, the colors are very close. I swatched both lipsticks side by side and they are both beautiful berry tone reds. Kate is slightly pinker. Heaux is slightly darker.
2 months agoSuffolk, VA
At first I was skeptical I found these on a whim at my local CVS and they were on sale! First off I love the nude and how moisturizing it is! Love that it stay throughout the majority of the day and it’s such an effortless wear. I also love the bold fuschia color
a month agoLaredo
Review for: Nudeshock
LOOOOVE this shade perfect NUDE shade for my skin tone, super easy to apply super creamy, it doesn’t stay for a long time i would say it last for a 2-3 hrs, but i loved it...for a perfect everyday color, this friday i will buy my third lipstick 😱
4 months agojacksonville
Review for: Notting Hill Nude
This product feels nice on ones lips. I did have to reapply it throughout the day but that’s nothing new. The packaging is okay. I can’t say that I would recommend this product tho and I’m not sure I would recommend it
3 months ago
These lipsticks have the most amazing formula they feel so good on the lips I love reapplying them just to feel how smooth they are good lasting power great color selection recommend to a friend 10 out of 10
2 months agoSan Diego, CA
Overall, I’d have to say that these are really nice lipsticks. I’ll have to try and track down a few nude shades because I can definitely use a few comfortable nude lippies in my life.
2 months agoWilmington, NC
One of my all time favorite lipsticks is the Rimmel moisture lipstick in “fairest nude” it’s very moisturizing on the lips and the color is such a great nude. It’s also super pigmented and lasts a long time!
2 months ago
I really enjoy these lipsticks. My favorite one of all is the shade Latino. It is very nice and the color is great for any occasion. It’s very easy to apply and it’s creamy. It definitely did meet my expectations and I have repurchased more than once.
2 years agoCentral, SC
Summer Fling was my JAM for such a long time! I am trying to preserve my last tube until I can find a replacement. The formula is lightweight, amooth, perfectly pigmented and hydrating! The only thing that could make these better would be if it could be long wearing....even so, I can still get about 6-7 hours of wear before reapplying. By far the most underrated $4 lipstick ever!
2 years agoValhalla, NY
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick uploaded by Nora G.
Absolutely love how moisturizing it is for my lips! I also love the color of the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick.  I wish it was long lasting but other than that its well formulated and packaged. I would repurchase in other colors. It doesnt crack my lips or make them feel chappy. It actually feels like a colored moisturizer for my lips. Love it.

134 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...