BY RIMMEL LONDON

Vitamin A,C,E enriched formula that drenches lips in intense color and moisture

• A burst of brilliance in a rainbow of shades
• Moisturizes lips without compromising on color
• Ultra lightweight
• All day comfort

*Based on 727 beauty enthusiasts through Influenster

• How much does this lipstick retail for?2 Answers
  • Is this a long-wear lipstick?1 Answers
  • What's the staying power of this lipstick? I get annoyed when I n...2 Answers
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
Review for: Pink Bang more...
A very smooth lipstick. I like the feel of it on my lips. It glides on smoothly. There is no dry or tugging feeling when applied. Rather, it has a wet feel to it, and I think it makes my lips look more kissable. It will smudge though, so be careful. It leaves a lipstick mark on my wineglass and a kiss mark on my guy’s cheek. I still love the look on my lips, so I make sure to bring it along for a quick reapply as needed.
Lily R.
Review for: Nude Delight more...
I have used this color for both glamorous event looks and for a natural nude lip. Some reviews discuss how the lipstick is watery and will smudge out of your lip line- I notice that when I apply it to be ulta opaque, i don’t get results I enjoy. It is best if you line your lips and then dab on the formula and blot. I can then layer. I really like this color, but it is orangey if you apply to be ulta opaque! If you dab it on and line your lips with a brown liner it cools it down.
Alaina W.
I've got to say, while I'm a huge fan of pink, this shade does not look good on me. For those of you interested, I have extremely fair skin with extremely dark brown hair. The coverage seems almost too glossy for a lipstick and it's always looked too patchy, especially when it clings to any semblance of dry skin. I look like a grandma with the color and the way it always seems to wander outside the lines of my lips.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Review for: 340 To Nude Or Not To Nude more...
Absolutely love how moisturizing it is for my lips! I also love the color of the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick.  I wish it was long lasting but other than that its well formulated and packaged. I would repurchase in other colors. It doesnt crack my lips or make them feel chappy. It actually feels like a colored moisturizer for my lips. Love it.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Coral Garden more...
First off, let me start by saying if you are looking for a long lasting, gorgeous, easy to apply lipstick in a variety of colors - this is it. For a drugstore brand, the payoff is incredible. The color is so rich and pigmented that you don’t need to apply multiple layers of it.

The formula is great - but I wouldn’t say that it is transfer proof and you might need to reapply if you drink or eat something while wearing it.

It’s comfortable and easy to wear. And the best part? It keeps your lips moisturized while wearing it! You don’t need to be bothered by putting lip balm or chapstick on before you apply this.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Summer Angel more...
I really like this lipstick and this shade it is perfect for me! These lipsticks are nice and pigmented and go on smooth! I like the brand it has the feel of high end while being a drug store brand which is good enough for me and my pocket at the moment! It feels good on my lips not over oily which is a huge plus. I like the design of the tubes and colors as well!
Ashley P.
Vacaville
Review for: First Class Nude more...
I love this lipstick. It is my favorite drug store lipstick. I haven't used many Rimmel products so I didn't really know what to expect but this lipstick went above and beyond my expectations. It really is truly moisturizing and it actually smells nice to. This is my only shade right now but I'll be getting more.
Gloria M.
Fresno, CA
The Rimmel Lipsticks, specifically this line, are my absolute favorite! The colors are beautiful and there is a variety to choose from! They are super affordable and readily available at your local stores such as Walmart of Target!
Sue D.
Fairfield, OH
It's beautiful lustrous rich long lasting and in a plethora of colors. It is a shiny and moist finish not matte and some are metallic and iridescent finish. Without lip primer this lipstick lasted about 4 hours. With lip primer 6-8 hours depending on if you drink,smoke,vap etc. It's a lovely lipstick for the price and the packaging is pretty and fun. It has a light fruity scent. It needed touch ups here and there but over all I'd give it a 7/10
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
I love this lipstick! I have several shades since they are so cheap! They don't look cakey and they stay on for hours! I purchased all of mine from Walmart or big lots and will continue to keep buying this brand
Randi K.
Calgary
Does it actually moisturize? And are the colours too "gody" for someone who prefers more subtle shades?
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
What is Everyone's favorite color?
Jennifer B.
What is everyone's favorite shade? :)
Nicole F.
Columbus, GA
Is this a good quality lip stick?
Janessa V.
Alpharetta, GA
One of my biggest issues with lipstick (especially long lasting) is some of them are so dry, and come off after an hour or so.... How long does color usually last and does it keep your lips nice and soft?