BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London introduces new Moisture Renew Lip Liner, a totally clear lip liner that defines lips and prevents colour from feathering. The perfect liner for any shade of lipstick, Moisture Renew Lip Liner coats, primes and outlines your pout with a transparent moisturizing barrier - no colour-matching required! Result: your lipstick resists smearing and disappearing so you can wear all of the season’s most vibrant, on-trend shades with total confidence.

• Do i apply this before a lipstick or lipliner and whats the benefit...1 Answers
  • How great is this actually being used as a "universal lip liner"?1 Answers
  • Does this work for every lip stick? I hate buying a hundred differe...1 Answers
Kiani C.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I thought this would have been a great moisture locking lip liner but I felt that it did absolutely nothing for me. It felt nice when you applied it but in reality it was doing short of nothing besides making your lips glossy, making the lipstick that's applied on top patchy. I would definitely just recommend using a chapstick, patting that in, and then applying some type of lip liner. There are several cheaper alternatives so it's not that big of problem
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
This was overall, a pretty decent lip liner. There's no color when it goes on, so sometimes you're guessing where it goes, but overall it works. I like having it for any lipsticks that I don't have a matching lipliner for. It's very cheap, and worth it to get for that reason only.
Jordyn U.
Jordyn U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never seen a transparen't liner before, but I did enjoy at least trying this one out. I didn't find that it helped keep my lipstick contained because obviously it is clear. it also didn't lock in moisture like it claims to do. Overall, very disappointing.
Yureisy H.
Yureisy H.
This lip liner gives you great moister when you have chapped lips that day so get it and you will see how great it feels on your lips do not miss out on thei great product
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
When my lips start to feel chapped I like to use this lip liner because my lips soak up the moisture to make my lips feel smooth. I'm always telling my friends about it
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
I liked it a lot it has a great formula and is really smooth I would definitely buy again and I think the company was very friendly and just nice in general
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Thompsons Station, TN
I do not have a swear by lipliner. This would be the closest. It helps to line and reapply, but its not bad in any way.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
The Dalles
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner is my favorite by far compared to ither brands. Its moisturizing yet not oily. Its not waxy either as some are.  I like the fact that it goes on smoothly and does the job all day so that I never have to think about it.  I only reapply it if I'm redoing my entire lip color, but not for touch ups. I will definitely purchase this product again (and again and again and again.]
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lip liner in the world because it is clear, so I can use with any lipstick, gloss, etc. Even on my bare lip with a lip moisturizer or balm. This lip liner really does keep in hydration for the lips and keeps the lip color for a long time. The price was decent and I will be buying again. I recommend this for lipstick lovers.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Oak Hill, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this liner in the shade "Universal" it's a completely clear shade (almost like chapstick) I'm not a huge fan of how it works as a lip liner is intended to be used. However, it's extremely easy to apply and once is on it stays pretty long for the quality and price.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like to use this as a lip liner, all over the lips as a lip primer or both?
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Can i use it under my lip gloss or is it just meant to use with lipstick?
Jay A.
Jay A.
Have you used a color liner and then this universal Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner?
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Is this like the too faced anti-feather lip liner?
Emily G.
Emily G.
Since it moisturizes, is it good for lining outside of the lip line ?