Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#140 in Lip Liner

Rimmel London introduces new Moisture Renew Lip Liner, a totally clear lip liner that defines lips and prevents colour from feathering. The perfect liner for any shade of lipstick, Moisture Renew Lip Liner coats, primes and outlines your pout with a transparent moisturizing barrier - no colour-matching required! Result: your lipstick resists smearing and disappearing so you can wear all of the season’s most vibrant, on-trend shades with total confidence.

Photos (8)
Accacia H.
Accacia H.

When I saw this liner I was intrigued because I'd never seen a transparen't liner before so I bought it to see what was great about it. Honestly, I don't use lip liner very often. I was disappointed when I applied it because it is transparen't of course and I didn't see a change in my lipstick. I thought I might have applied it wrong, but after reading the comments I did it right, but I didn't get the same 5 star results as others. The liner is pretty and nice, but when I put it on, the consistency, and from what I read in the comments, I'd be better off just applying a moisturizing transparen't lip balm, which is a whole lot cheaper than this.
Kiani C.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA

I thought this would have been a great moisture locking lip liner but I felt that it did absolutely nothing for me. It felt nice when you applied it but in reality it was doing short of nothing besides making your lips glossy, making the lipstick that's applied on top patchy. I would definitely just recommend using a chapstick, patting that in, and then applying some type of lip liner. There are several cheaper alternatives so it's not that big of problem
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

This was overall, a pretty decent lip liner. There's no color when it goes on, so sometimes you're guessing where it goes, but overall it works. I like having it for any lipsticks that I don't have a matching lipliner for. It's very cheap, and worth it to get for that reason only.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Oak Hill, OH

I have this liner in the shade "Universal" it's a completely clear shade (almost like chapstick) I'm not a huge fan of how it works as a lip liner is intended to be used. However, it's extremely easy to apply and once is on it stays pretty long for the quality and price.
Jordyn U.
Jordyn U.

I had never seen a transparen't liner before, but I did enjoy at least trying this one out. I didn't find that it helped keep my lipstick contained because obviously it is clear. it also didn't lock in moisture like it claims to do. Overall, very disappointing.
Dee Y.
Dee Y.

Love this! It's perfect because it goes with any lipstick and helps keep it on without drying your lips out, and prevents color from traveling out of your lip line. This is much better to get than dozens of colored liners
Yureisy H.
Yureisy H.

This lip liner gives you great moister when you have chapped lips that day so get it and you will see how great it feels on your lips do not miss out on thei great product
Kathy A.
Kathy A.

When my lips start to feel chapped I like to use this lip liner because my lips soak up the moisture to make my lips feel smooth. I'm always telling my friends about it
christina v.
christina v.
Sacramento

I love this and will continue to buy it. I use it before I put my liquid lipstick on, it helps with the outline of my lips from getting too dry. I totally recommend it.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT

I absolutely love Rimmel and thought I could buy this so I'd have a Universal lip liner. However, I didn't feel like this product did much at all. Very disappointed.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Do you like to use this as a lip liner, all over the lips as a lip primer or both?
Melanie R.
Melanie R.

Can i use it under my lip gloss or is it just meant to use with lipstick?
Carrie R.
Carrie R.

Is this like the too faced anti-feather lip liner?
Jay A.
Jay A.

Have you used a color liner and then this universal Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner?
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.

Does this work for every lip stick? I hate buying a hundred different lip liners for my lipsticks

Join Now