BY RIMMEL LONDON #70 in Lip Liner

Rimmel London introduces new Moisture Renew Lip Liner, a totally clear lip liner that defines lips and prevents colour from feathering. The perfect liner for any shade of lipstick, Moisture Renew Lip Liner coats, primes and outlines your pout with a transparent moisturizing barrier - no colour-matching required! Result: your lipstick resists smearing and disappearing so you can wear all of the season’s most vibrant, on-trend shades with total confidence.

• Do i apply this before a lipstick or lipliner and whats t...1 Answers
  • How great is this actually being used as a "universal lip...1 Answers
  • Is this product quality? Its cheaper than Sephora's unive...1 Answers
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I have been looking for a good clear lip liner for a while now but i don't really use Rimmel products often. I'm so glad I stumbled across this!. In the summer, I tend to wear less liquid matte lipsticks and go for lighter, moisturizing and sometimes less opaque formulas. Our even lip stains or tints. These products don't look right with a Unocal lip liner with it's sharp outline and deep color and i refuse to add another lipliner to my 100 just for 1 lipstick! This is the answer to all them prayers. It's the only clear liner I've used where the tip hasn't broken on me or brine almost melted. Out clearly defined my lips which you can yell after applying lip product. The colors don't bleed and if you fill in your whole lip...the color lasts longer and it feels more moisturized. I'm trmoted to give my Daughter all of my choked lip liners and just use this for EVERYTHING
Shasha S.
Mariah G.
I absolutely love this lip liner. I hate that you have to buy different lip liners for different lipsticks because I just want to buy a lipstick and be able to just put it on not worrying about what lip liner will make it look good or matches it. This is why I absolutely love this lipliner, it is completely clear super moisturizing and it's super cheap. You can just pick us up at your local CVS or Rite Aid Walmart whatever and you can pair it with whatever lipstick you want and it won't move. Definitely recommend this product, if you haven't tried it please do.
Kayla M.
I love the way it feels on my lips! Paired with the right stain and plumper, it definitely gives me more confidence as my upper lip is almost non existing so I do my best to use this product paired with the others to give myself a fuller upper lip that still looks natural.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
I love how Rimmel Moisture Renew Universal Lipliner keeps my lipstick right where I want it! It works with different brands and any color which definitely makes it a versatile product. For the price, you can't get any better.
Kathryn G.
Faulkner
I did not feel impressed with this liner. I had heard from someone that linking with clear liner helped your lipstick last and stay put. However this particular liner did not do it for me. It wasn’t creamy at all and did not make a difference under products.
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
I use a lot of there products. This product is not very long- lasting. Has a horrible scent not like the rest of do. I used it once. I bought this product once and did not like it so no I would not buy it again.
Nicole R.
My lips loved it and it made my lip stick not look so dry on the outer edge, another plus is cause it's universal transparent and will go with anything you wear I will be buying more in the future
Elizabeth D.
Waldron
I love this liner. I can feel it going on, and it is very smooth, so I know for sure where I have lined, which can be tricky with clear liners. I never notice any bleeding when I use this liner.
Alba S.
Humble, TX
I love this because it’s clear which means that I don’t have to worry about trying to match the shade to the lipstick or gloss. I would definitely recommend it. Especially if you have shaky hands or problems coloring within the lines.
Jennifer B.
Do you like to use this as a lip liner, all over the lips as a lip primer or both?
Melanie R.
Can i use it under my lip gloss or is it just meant to use with lipstick?
Carrie R.
Is this like the too faced anti-feather lip liner?
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
Does this come in any other colors?
Jay A.
Have you used a color liner and then this universal Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner?

back