BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London introduces new Moisture Renew Lip Liner, a totally clear lip liner that defines lips and prevents colour from feathering. The perfect liner for any shade of lipstick, Moisture Renew Lip Liner coats, primes and outlines your pout with a transparent moisturizing barrier - no colour-matching required! Result: your lipstick resists smearing and disappearing so you can wear all of the season’s most vibrant, on-trend shades with total confidence.

• Do i apply this before a lipstick or lipliner and whats t...1 Answers
  • How great is this actually being used as a "universal lip...1 Answers
  • Is this product quality? Its cheaper than Sephora's unive...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
Shasha S.
Mariah G.
I absolutely love this lip liner. I hate that you have to buy different lip liners for different lipsticks because I just want to buy a lipstick and be able to just put it on not worrying about what lip liner will make it look good or matches it. This is why I absolutely love this lipliner, it is completely clear super moisturizing and it's super cheap. You can just pick us up at your local CVS or Rite Aid Walmart whatever and you can pair it with whatever lipstick you want and it won't move. Definitely recommend this product, if you haven't tried it please do.
Kayla M.
I love the way it feels on my lips! Paired with the right stain and plumper, it definitely gives me more confidence as my upper lip is almost non existing so I do my best to use this product paired with the others to give myself a fuller upper lip that still looks natural.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
I love how Rimmel Moisture Renew Universal Lipliner keeps my lipstick right where I want it! It works with different brands and any color which definitely makes it a versatile product. For the price, you can't get any better.
Kathryn G.
Faulkner
I did not feel impressed with this liner. I had heard from someone that linking with clear liner helped your lipstick last and stay put. However this particular liner did not do it for me. It wasn’t creamy at all and did not make a difference under products.
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
I use a lot of there products. This product is not very long- lasting. Has a horrible scent not like the rest of do. I used it once. I bought this product once and did not like it so no I would not buy it again.
Elizabeth D.
Waldron
I love this liner. I can feel it going on, and it is very smooth, so I know for sure where I have lined, which can be tricky with clear liners. I never notice any bleeding when I use this liner.
Julissa T.
Ridgewood, NY
This lipliners are the best, so hydrating on the lips, and the pigment is great! But the best thing it is that this lip liners are soo affordable! Its a great value for the price!! Would definitely recommend it!
Amanda L.
Bassett, VA
Rimmel has my go-to lipliners! They’re buttery and super pigmented, and for the price you really can’t beat them! If you catch them on sale at Walgreens they’re buy one get one half off, so that’s an added bonus. The only problem is that these don’t have that sharp point like a wooden liner, so it can be difficult to be as precise in overlining.
Ashley M.
I love this lipliner. It is clear so you don't have to worry about it changing the color of your lipstick and it's okay if you over line since you can't see it. I apply it all over my lips and it helps to hold my lipsticks in place longer without drying out my lips from a matte formula.
Jennifer B.
Do you like to use this as a lip liner, all over the lips as a lip primer or both?
Melanie R.
Can i use it under my lip gloss or is it just meant to use with lipstick?
Jay A.
Have you used a color liner and then this universal Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner?
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
Does this come in any other colors?
Carrie R.
Is this like the too faced anti-feather lip liner?